How many acts there will be and some more

so im sorry if such a topic exists, and if its been answered before, i tried to search, but i couldnt find a thing

so im interested in a couple of things:

1. how many acts will the game sport?
2. is there a world map of PoE?
3. will each act have a different setting or they will have much in common (for instance, the diablo 2 acts are really different from one another and thats really cool, i especialyl like the desert Act 2)

will there be a desert act of some kind?
From what i've heard i believe there are four acts.

I can't really answer anything else however, I am quite sure that each act will have some major differences. The video of act one mainly shows an arid environment, while act to revealed some tropical/forest environments.
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
I just hope there with be a strong storyline just enough to keep the player in suspense. A bit like Diablo 2, I played it when I was young and I was like "omg what happened next??" first time I've played it. Even when it was my 100+ times launching the game, I was captivated by the storyline divided in 5acts (with the expansion) and these little movies between each one ^^

I wonder what GGG can tell us about the story, what are their plans... (:
Hack&Slash lover!
The story for PoE is huge, and amazing imo. You can read the "story", or it is the journal from a explorer when she was taking notes from her explorations here;

http://pathofexile.com/areas/

Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Well..who knows...it'll be suprise :D

I wish for some snow act!!! yee :P

(5th Diablo Act :P)
I wanna hack'n'slash all daaaay long :)
1. Currently 2 acts have been revealed, with plans for more.

2. I haven't heard / seen a world map but it's likely something they have in the works.

3. Each act will have a different setting with destinctly different enemies to kill!
Happy Days Abound.
Even if they only release 4 acts initially i feel like with the amount of support they've been getting from the community there will be plenty of room for expansion.
It has been stated in the forum's "summary" sticky:

"-There are 3 acts in which you will play at the release (currently 1 act takes ~2~ hours of playtime if you rush it) a quote by chris"

So my understanding is there are only 3 acts. But who knows, maybe Chris has talked about another act and the sticky hasn't been updated...
I love lamp
Act 1 takes me way longer than 2hrs.
RIP Bolto
So how long approximately would someone say each act takes to finished. If you do every side mission plus a fair bit of exploring. And also if you rush it.
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info