Knights of the Mooned

Only one part today. I have done a little on other parts, but I've been busy. Enjoy.

Spoiler
THE PLOT TWIST!

Ocylix sat on his throne picking at his toe nails. He sighed has yet another toe fell off again. He told himself to remember not to flip off Peachii again. Her curses were evil on a whole other level. Sure they always grew back, but only to fall off again and just when he could think about wearing sandals again. He picked up the toe and heard its tiny scream. He sighed again and tossed it through the window to the monster in the moat.
“Thanks boss!” Crackmonster shouted from the murky water.
“Yeah yeah.” Ocylix said, but mostly to himself. He was bored again. He sat back and looked around the room. The dark gloomy fog that always covered the floor was still there. The perpetual dip of water he hoped was mostly water from the ceiling was still dipping. Even the screams from the torture chambers were some how depressing this morning.
“MonstaMunch!” He summoned his Court Warden.
“Now what?” MonstaMunch asked in a resigned voice. He was bored too.
“Bring me news of the world!” Ocylix commanded and MonstaMunch sighed and got up from his breakfast, it was damp again anyway.
“My Lord.” He said stressing each word, “Same Ol' same Ol'” And he sat back down.
“Try and put some effort in it for once will you?” Ocylix asked him.
“Fine.” MonstaMunch got up again and motioned for his assistant Boem to hand him a scroll. He made a show of opening it and cleared his throat. “Same...,” But he paused and looked down at the scroll again. “Fuck! Lachdanan has sent his knights out to find the Vessel of Udja!”
“Must be as bored as I am.” Ocylix pointed out and slumped a little more into his throne.
“Sire! Don't you realize what this means?” MonstaMunch tried to let the King figure it out for himself, but he sat there mopping. “It means his defenses are weak!”
“Uh huh.” Ocylix was looking at his fingernails and spotted something new and he picked at it. Bad move. The finger fell off and he rolled his eyes and tossed it out the window.
“Thanks boss!” Crackmonster called.
“Ocylix! This is the time to attack!” MonstaMunch pleaded. But Ocylix looked bored.
“Yeah sure, and then his Keanu will show up and save the day. Just like last time. Just like the time before that.” Ocylix lamented. He took a deep breath and let it out. “Ok, who's his Keanu this time?” MonstaMunch motioned for Boem to bring him the next scroll, but Boem was taking his time and made a show of having to find the right scroll.
He finally held it up only to have MonstaMunch snatched out of his hand. “M'lord! Lachdanan's Keanu is MoonYu!” He said triumphantly before having to look down at the scroll again. “Boem! I need the Keanu scroll! Not the beach scroll!”
“Jesus.” Boem muttered under his breath and went back to going through the scrolls. “Don't go gettng your panties in a bunch Munch.” He said and tossed him the right scroll. MonstaMunch raised it as if to hit Boem, but it was a just a threat.
“M'Lord,” He started again without the emotion and this time he made sure to read the scroll first. “Our spies have no idea.” He rolled the scroll back up and waited for the chewing out.
“Uh huh.” Ocylix said and sank a little deeper into his throne. “And who did we send to spy on Lachdanan?”
“Sneakypaw your Highness.” MonstaMunch told him and Ocylix nodded.
“I see. Not very good at his job is he?” He asked in a bored voice, but sat up in his throne, “But fuck it. Let's attack. It will give us something to do.”
“Uh, why?” Boem asked and MonstaMunch and Ocylix both looked at him.
“Seriously” Ocylix asked him and Boem nodded, “Look around! Its dark and damp all the time! I'm getting sick of the fog and the screams! Hell! I'm this close to joining Moon on the fucking beach!”
“I'll ready the troops sire.” Monstamunch snapped to attetntion.
“How many we got?” Ocylix asked him.
“Hard to tell sir, what with the darkness and fog and everything.” MonstaMunch cocked his head towards Boem. Always room for one more.”
“Nah, that's ok.” Ocylix said. “Some one will need to stay behind to feed Crackmonster.” And Ocylix got off his throne and was about to demand his armor, but when he raised his hand before making his dramatic command to war, his pointing finger fell off. “God, I need a vacation.”
Thank you Moon, I did enjoy.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

MoonYu, do you post these anywhere else? I'd to share with some friends as a whole.
Spoiler
I have some really lazy friends.

Spoiler
I'm to lazy to get it all together.
English is not my first language.
The Moon is permanently stuck on the beach.

Spoiler
I have ventured out into other forums only to be too bored by what I saw there. PoE OT truly is an oasis.
I will read this later, thank you moon.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
damn, i have not commented here in a long time and you made a story with me in it...

<3
Time for more kiddies!

Doom's part 2!
Spoiler
THE QUEST OF VICTORDOOM (part2)

Doom and Grammerpolise rode through the morning with each scrape of the fileting knife slowly cutting into Doom's soul. He desperately needed combat to relieve the stress the incessant scraping was causing him. He wanted to just tell him to knock it the fuck off, but he knew it would sound petty.
Gammerpolise on the other hand knew he was getting to him and only his practicing not giggling allowed him to continue with a straight face. He had honed this technique, no pun intended, over the years. The only question now was how long until Doom last his mind and either killed himself or started screaming like a mad man?
“Do you have to do that?” Doom asked. He hated himself for even asking, but his inner warrior was screaming for blood to make it stop.
“It calms me down.” Grammerpolise responded. He knew that was the cruelest answer he could give and he could see Doom tighten his grip in his sword's hilt until his fingers were white from the the lack of blood.
“Yeah, well....” Doom couldn't think of anything to reply to that. But as he contemplated killing Grammerpolise and the excuse he would need to explain his death, he noticed a group of men blocking the road up ahead. At last! Combat!
“Halt!” Commanded the largest and presumably the leader. “You must pay the King's toll!” Doom let out a laugh, but it was cut short by the scrape of the fileting knife. He paused and composed himself.
“Who are you to demand a toll? And from one of Lachdanan's Knights to boot!” Doom challenged him. The men ahead of him started to fan out a little to out flank them.
“I am Wraeclastian the...” The scrape of the blade disrupted his prepared speech. He tried again, “I am...” SCRAPE! He got wide eyed and took a deep breath. “I am Wraeclastian! Leader of...” SCRAPE! “Of th...”SCRAPE! For the first time Doom had to smile. \
“Stand down or be killed!” Doom boomed and the scrape followed that sent shivers down the bandits spines.
“I will do....!” SCRAPE! Wreaclastian closed his eyes and tried again, “I” SCRAPE! “Do you mind?” He shouted at Grammerpolise.
“Calms me down.” Grammerpolise replied and Doom had to stifle a laugh!He could now see how powerful a weapon it really was!
“Yeah well I...” SCRAPE! Wraeclastian winced. He had enough and was going to order his men to attack, but as he raised his arm to give the order, SCRAPE! “Fuck it! I'm outa here!” He screamed and threw his battleaxe to the ground and stomped off muttering to himself. His men were now lost as what to do next and nervously eyed each other to see who wanted to take charge.
Doom got off his horse and walked up to the nearest one of them and smiled. SCRAPE! He saw the man wince and nodded his understanding just before running his sword through the man's gut. He pushed the man off and proceeded to hack the rest of the men to pieces as they finally gathered their wits and tried to fight back.
Only each time one of them would get a better position on Doom, SCRAPE! And Doom would take advantage of the distraction and take off an arm or leg. He was finally having fun! The last two ran off into the woods screaming as he cleaned his sword with the shirt of one of the fallen.
“Now that was fun!” Doom was laughing as he got back on his horse. Scrape. “Powerful weapon you have developed! We could harness it to destroy all that stand before us!” Scrape. Doom's smile faded slightly. “Or not. Let go get something to eat.”
Scrape.

Fire_Kid part 2

Spoiler
THE QUEST OF FIRE_KID (part 2)

The next morning Reboticon made his way back to the bridge and was shocked to see Fire_Kid and Upandatem still at the far end of the bridge. He cautiously brought his giant axe up and prepared for battle, but as he watched, neither seem interested in him.
“Ah, guys?” He called to them. They both looked his way with expressionless faces. Reboticon bit his lip a little trying to think of what to say next. “You shall not pass!” He tried to regain his former confident self. He even raise his axe as a warning. Pointing the spiked head towards Fire_Kid first and then towards Upandatem. Neither blinked.
“Come on! I'll take the both you at the same time!” He shouted, getting redder in the face as he tried to work himself into a rage, but they just sat there staring at him.
“I'll!” He thought for a moment, “I'll!” He was at a loss as what he would do next. But Fire_Kid and Upandatem decided for him. At exactly the same moment, they both spurred their horses into action and slowly went down the bank on either side of the bridge and slowly waded across the shallow river before joining up again on the other side.
“Mother fucker!” Reboticon screamed mostly to himself and threw his axe down only to have to jump out of the way as it bounced back at him blade first.
On the other side, the two again met on the road and refused to speak. Fire_Kid was steaming inside. His rage was fueled by more by Upandatem's lack of speaking than anything else! Upandatem was stewing too. Fire_Kid was to blame for everything! Even things he knew that he couldn't possibly responsible for.
And so it went for several more hours. The horses didn't mind. The pace was slow and they were well rested from the day before. Only all good things must come to an end. Just off the road was a group of witches dancing around a large black kettle on a fire. Fire_Kid and Upandatem both stopped to watch these witches hoot and holler as they through strange things into the kettle.
But one of the witches finally saw the two armored men on their horses and shrieked! The other two shrieked too and the three of them started running this way and then that way. Around the fire and then back to the woods, then to the fire again. But they were getting winded and noticed that the two men were still just sitting there. They paused and looked at each other, finally one of them spoke.
“What does the pretties want?” She growled in a low voice. She crouched waiting for the answer. Only it didn't come and she slowly came back out of her crouch.
“Heroes! Spare us sad women poor!” Shriek the second and the three of them took off running around the fire again wildly. But again, nothing. They stopped and tried to catch their breath.
“Ah?” The third one started and clucked her tongue across the top of her mouth. “Don't hurt us me special men!” She tried again, but her voice trialed off at the end. “Think they're deaf?” She asked the first.
“How would I know?” the first replied and studied the two sitting on their horses staring at them. “Want the fuck you want?” She finally snapped. Fire_Kid while loath to speak first had a question.
“What happened to your speech?” He asked and the witches looked at each other. Upandatem hated himself for doing it, but at least Fire_Kid had spoken first!
“Yeah, first it was all me pretties and stupid shit like that, now you can speak normal? What the fuck.” Upandatem added. The witches all slumped a little.
“It was Bunnu's idea!” Alysma pointed to the second witch.
“No it wasn't! It was JoannaDark's idea!” Bunnu protested and the three of them started slapping at each other, but it was so weak that none of them could hurt each other.
“Ahem!” Fire_Kid said loud enough to get their attention.
“Yes?” Bunnu asked.
“What are you doing out here?” He inquired. The three of them looked at each other again and then back at Fire_Kid and Upandatem.
“You do know we're witches right?” Alysma asked.
“So?” Upandatem replied.
“Ahhhhhh,” JoannaDark looked at Bunnu, but she shrugged and they both looked at Alysma. “What are we doing out here?”
“I thought we had to be out here!” Bunnu exclaimed. “You mean we don't have too? We could be inside and warm?”
“I guess...” Alysma countered.
“Fuck it, I'm going inside!” JoannaDark told the other two.
“I thought we were having fun!” Protested Alsyma.
“Being warm is even more fun.” Bunnu told her as she followed JoannaDark.
“Well this is just a fine how do you do!” Alysma shouted and stomped her foot on the ground. “So much for tradition!” and she made a show of stomping off after the other two.
“Well that was different.” Upandatem said.
“Shut up.” Fire_Kid snapped back at him and the two of them glared at each other again and began their slow pace once again.

Rotunda part 2!

Spoiler
THE QUEST OF ROTUNDA (part 2)

Rotunda and Vaultzlnex walked for several more hours laughing about this and that before they decided to rest for the night.
“You know, we could have gone farther and faster if we had horses.” Vaultzlnex pointed out.
“I know! But why rush?” Rotunda asked.
“Oh! I never looked at it that way! I guess that's why you're the Knight and I'm the squire.” Vaultzlnex laughed.
“You don't know the half of it!” Rotunda squealed. “I use to be Nithryok's personal cabin boy, only when he went off to fight Elynore the Wizard, all I could find was his armor. Well, I thought I should bring it back to the castle in case he came looking for it.”
“Elynore?” Vaultzlnex was awed, “I heard he was the most powerful wizard in the land!”
“I guess. After Nithryok and Elynore battled, I went to see if either of them would like a spot of tea, but I only found the charred grounds and like I said, Nithryok's armor. Well, my pack was full and the armor to heavy to carry, so I put it on to make the trip easier.” Rotunda explained as Vaultzlnex cut the crusts of their sandwiches.
“Oh thank you!” Rotunda took his sandwich and continued. “So I get back to the castle and next thing I know King Lachdanan proclaims me a Knight of the order of Meh! I took off the helmet and he sees that I'm not Nithryok!”
“And then what?” Vaultzlnex begged to know.
“I'm not entirely sure. Lachdanan paused before tapping me with his sword to make it official, but I never thought to ask why I was being made a Knight. I guess it was for being so nice bringing back the armor.” Rotunda took a bite from his sandwich and smiled, “I love mayonnaise!”
“I'm so glad. Most find it bland, but I like bland.” Vaultzlnex admitted. “But what happened to Nithryok? Ever come back for his armor?”
“I never thought about that either.” Rotunda looked around himself. “Huh. I guess he retired.”
“No he didn't” Came a voice out of the darkness.
“Oh goody! Company!” Vaultzlnex held out another sandwich.
“If you consider ghosts of the fallen company!” The voice seethed.
“Company is company. Care for some tea?” Rotunda asked politely.
“Ahhhhh....,” The voice paused.
“Come by the fire! Catch your death of cold on a night like tonight!” Vaultzlnex implored the voice. The ghost stepped into the light.
“Nithryok!” Rotunda jumped to his feet to hug the ghost, but his arms went right through him.
“Rotunda?” Nithryok was confused.
“Yes!” Rotunda was positively glowing with joy.
“You didn't die too?” Nithryok asked.
“Die? Why would have I died?” Rotunda was still smiling.
“Pleased to meet you sir!” Vaultzlnex bowed, “I am Vaultzlnex! Sir Rotunda's faithful servant!”
“Sir?” Nithryok wondered aloud. “Sir?” He said again like he was hearing a foreign language. “How in hell did you ever become a Knight?”
“Lachdanan made me a Knight when I brought back your armor!” Rotunda did a little spin. “I had to have it altered some.”
“My armor?” Nithyrok asked. Vaultzlnex thought he was starting to sound like a child with the questions. “I was battling Elynore and only my armor was proof against his horrible magic!”
“Really?” Rotunda said, “Strange then that you would have taken it off and left it out in the open like that.”
“Why? Why didn't you come to my aid when I called you?” Nithryok started to have small bits of his ghost float away on the breeze.
“I had to wait for the tea to finish steeping. But when I brought it along, you and Elynore were gone. So I drank the tea, it was very good, and took your armor back to Lachdanan in case you came looking for it.” Rotunda smiled again. “So what happened to Elynore?”
“Elynore?” Nithryok's ghost was almost gone and his voice was weaker and quiter. “He's” But Nithryok's ghostly remains dissipated before he could finish the sentence.
“He seemed like a nice fellow.” Vaultzlnex said.
“He was alright, but always on about battle and things like that. Tea?” Rotunda held up the pot.
“Oh please!” Vaultzlnex laughed. “Oh that is good! You sure do know how to make tea!”
“Practice makes perfect.” Rotunda said and they both laughed. “But I wonder if I should have given him his armor back?”
“Oh I'm sure he'll be fine, being dead and everything.” Vaultzlnex replied and Rotunda nodded his head.
“Death did seem to do him well.”
Wait! There's more!

StormQuake's part 2
Spoiler
THE QUEST OF STORMQUAKE (part 2)

StormQuake was being to pull out hairs one by one as Bhavv droned on about the time he was sent with a message to Ocylix and how he had been tortured for weeks.
“They only turned me upside right on the second to last day.” Bhavv told him.
“That's nice.” StormQuake lied. He reached for another hair.
“Oh, I didn't mind too much. I guess I had it coming, what being a messenger and all.” Bhavv almost smiled. “Of course the being spat in the face was a bit of a downer. Although, sometimes now, I lie awake dreamer of being spat at in the face.”
“Eh huh.” StormQuake scanned the horizon for anything to distract him from this horror show of past history. He thought he caught a glimpse of a flash! It could have been off an enemy's armor! “Enough of that now! There might be trouble a head!”
“I hope its not a monster. I hate monsters. What with all the teeth and bad breath.” Bhavv whined and StormQuake pulled another hair from the roots.
“There's no such thing as monsters.” He told Bhavv.
“What about the Monster from the Lake of Horrors?” Bhavv protested mildly. “She a bitch.” StormQuake reached for another hair and was surprised that he had to search for a strand. He would be bald in another day at this rate!
“Ah ha!” A figure jumped into the middle of their path from a tree. “I am Spoonman and this is a robbery!” He did a little bow, making small twirling motions with his sword.
“Piss off.” StormQuake replied. He didn't even bother to reach for his sword.
“Excuse me?” Spoonman paused and squinted at StormQuake.
“You heard me. Piss off.” StormQuake repeated himself.
“I think not! Oh Merry Men!” Spoonman shouted and several more men came bounding into the path. Most doing simple somersaults, but two of them came in doing backflips.
“I hope they do their little dancve.” Bhavv sounded sad. “Probably wont though.”
“Fuck their dance.” StormQuake snarled.
“You dare to challenge us?” Spoonman shouted and winked at his men. They started snapping their fingers and doing a simple two forward two back dance step while crouching down.
“Yeah, whatever. Why don't you and your faggy little troupe dance your way out of here before I kill the lot of you?” StormQuake finally drew his sword, but rested it in his lap.
“We sir! Are not fags!” Spoonman did a little spin and stretched his arms out. One up and one down and bowed.
“I am.” Said one of his men.
“Me too.” said another.
“Thought we all were.” Said a third.
“Huh?” Spoonman stopped still in his bow and got a very surprised look on his face.
“You mean your not?” Asked one of his men. Spoonamn realized he was still in his bow with his butt sticking out towards his men and straightened up.
“Certainly not!” He protested. StormQuake started laughing and put his sword back away. “Wait! This is still a robbery!”
“I thought that was part of our act.” The first one said.
“You mean we're actually criminals?” The second was aghast! “I thought this was performance art!”
“I am so out of here!” Another snapped his fingers several times and sauntered off. The rest of the troupe fell in behind him, matching his steps.
“Fuck me.” Spoonman scratched at his head with the hilt of his sword.
“I'm sure they would have been happy too.” StormQuake chuckeld. “Come Bhavv.” He spurred his horse and they started past a very upset and confused Spoonman just standing at the side of the path.
“I can't believe they were all gay!” He said to no one in particular.
“Should have known we wouldn't get to see the dance this time.” Bhavv sighed. “Just like life to ruin everything.” He looked back at Spoonman, but he was still lost in his own thoughts.
“I guess I should have expected something was up when everyone wanted to shower at the same time.” Spoonman muttered, “Or that time...”
“You know, I could go back there and kill him.” StormQuake pointed out to Bhavv.
“I wish someone would kill me. Guess I'll just have to wait until I die from pneumonia or something.” StormQuake reached for another hair.

Vakirauta's part 2

Spoiler
THE QUEST OF VAKIRAUTA (part 2)

Vakirauta was still not happy. An entire day and he not killed one thing yet! But the food was surprisingly good. Avramovic could cook! Watching him wield three knives at a time while dicing the carrots was something to see! The extra tentacles were a big help. And he did look vaguely familiar. Vakirauta had known Avramovic's father Solwitch as a child. He often came home to find Solwitch talking to his mothe....OH DEAR GOD!
“Quick! I need to kill something! And I mean right now!” He shouted at ImRight and Avramovic. They both looked at each other for understanding, but then Avramovic motioned over his hump towards the stream leading to the lake.
“There's a nasty spider's nest in a tree just over the hill there.” He said.
“It will have to do!” Vakirauta shouted and ran as fast as he could with his sword drawn towards this tree.
“Wonder what all that's about?” ImRight asked and Avramovic did what might be called a shrug.
“Beats me.” He took his time washing it plate and drying it. He paused and look at ImRight. “What's his story anyway? Seems a little high strung.”
“Its the old son of a son of a great warrior shit.” ImRight told him. “Vakirauta's grandfather was the First Knight of the Old Republic and his father preferred doll making.”
“The Turnip patch dolls?” Avramovic exclaimed and Imright nodded his head. “I got the complete set!”
“Yeah I had most of them as a child too.” ImRight admitted.
“No. I still have them!” Avramovic beamed. “Worth a small fortune to collectors.”
“That's great Avramovic. Good luck finding the right buyer, but that's not Vakirauta's problem. His grandfather was so disappointed in V's father that he dumped it all on Vakirauta to be twice the man.” ImRight explained. “Since then its combat everyday or he feels wrong.”
“Kinda sad.” Avramovic sounded depressed.
“Oh, don't feel to bad for him. He's killed all of my chickens and most of my rabbits. Not to mention my roses. For whatever reason they set him off into a murderous rage.” ImRight sighed and packed the plates away. “Fucking guy needs to learn to relax.”
“Shhh. Here he comes.” Avramovic said quietly, then called out to Vakirauta, “How went the battle captain?”
“It was glorious! The spiders were huge and I was able to slay the lot of them!” Vakirauta beamed. He strode triumphantly to his horse and with one smooth action was up in the saddle. “I shall go ahead to check our path! Catch up when you can!”
They stood there as Vakirauta rode away. ImRight looked to Avramovic. “Spiders?”
“I never took down my Halloween decorations last year.” Avramovic admitted and they both laughed. “Just surprised he never noticed that they didn't move.”
“Him? Moves, doesn't move. It only matters if he can kill it.” ImRight shook his head and sighed again. Its going to be a long trip. Coming?”
“No thanks. I got some plans tonight. Going to sneak into the local village and scare people.” Avramovic told ImRight.
“Well, have fun. I'll try to make it around again sometime.” ImRight waved and gave the mule a tug and they started after Vakirauta.
“Hey! Be sure to avoid the Cave of Death!” Avramovic yelled to ImRight as he oozed back into his lake.
“Why?” ImRight asked.
“Because Silocibe lives there.” Avramovic shouted.
“And?”
“He's always trying to borrow money!” Avramovic said and then disappeared under the water.
“Just like the rest of the world.” ImRight said to himself and sighed again. He could see Vakirauta up ahead looking into a cave. “Life. One of these days, I'm going to get me one.” He gave the mule another slight tug and trudged after Vakirauta.

Xpire's part 2

Spoiler
QUEST OF XPIRE (part 2)

Xpire was getting tired and hungry, but Juicebox360 refused to slow down and they made their up the mountain pass. Xpire tried several times to order, cajole, beg and cry to get JuiceBox360 to stop. Only each attempt only hardened Juicebox360's resolve more. Xpire was pouting and trying to think of another tactic to get the upper hand that he almost didn't see that Juicebox360 had stopped.
“Jesus! Warn a guy or something!” Xpire shouted. He had not noticed that Juicebox360 had stopped in the middle of the road. He was livid as he worked his horse around to the front for the first time that day. He was all set to chew Juicebox360 out, but he too saw the an sitting in the middle of the road.
The man was dressed simply and scattered on the edges of the road were what may have been his belongings. Xpire looked at the man and then Juicebox360 and then back at the man again. He felt someone should do something, but he hadn't made a real decision in years and felt that this was still not the time. He nodded his head towards the man, trying to get Juicebox360 to do something.
Juicebox360 sat there and pondered the situation. He didn't give a rat's ass about Xpire or his stupid head nodding. But he did make up his mind and got down from his horse and approached the man.
“Excuse. You seem to be sitting in the middle of the road.” Juicebox360 knew it wasn't the wittiest remark, but it was better than waiting for that lazy Xpire to do anything. The man still sat there. He did acknowledge Juicebox360's presence with a nice smile.
“Do you mind if I ask you why?” Juicebox360 tried again.
“You can ask me anything.” The man replied. Juicebox360 rocked back on his heels and back again.
“Ok. Who are you?” He thought it a good question.
“Scrotie McB.” Scrotie McB answered and smiled again. Juicebox360 looked back to Xpire, but he was busy writing in his journal about his epic battle with the huge bandit king that blocked their path.
“Nice to meet you.” Juicebox360 tilted his head a little by way of greeting, “But why are you sitting in the middle of the road?”
“Because the grass still has a dew on it.” Scrotie McB answered him. Juicebox360 nodded and thought some more.
“Are you a seer?” He asked and that brought Xpire's head up.
“No. I'm an answer man. Ask me anything.” Scrotie McB smiled again and took out an apple from under his tunic and rubbed it a couple of times before putting it back.
“Ah....,” Juicebox360 rocked back on his heels again and looked to Xpire. Xpire was now interested, but at a lost too. “Ah....,” He tried again and looked to his horse and a thought came to him.
“What is the meaning of life?” He smiled to himself.
“To eat apples.” Scrotie McB said and took the apple back out and admired it and then put it away again. Xpire raised his eye brows. Juicebox360 blinked and then blinked again.
“I don't get it.” He said and Scrotie McB smiled.
“Never said you would.” He replied and finally took a bite out of the apple. But his smile faded and he spit the apple out and tried to brush the remains off his tongue.
“I see.” Xpire said, even though he didn't get any of it. Juicebox360 was about to tell him off, but had a wicked thought.
“Has Xpire on purpose on this Earth other than to take up space?” He asked loud enough to startle his horse a little. Xpire turned red faced and looked around to see if anyone else had heard this insult!
“Yes he does.” Scrotie McB said and started to get up and wipe the mud off his ass.
“And?” Juicebox360 asked him.
“And you didn't ask for anything more. Anyway, nice meeting you, but I must be off. I need more apples.” Scrotie McB smiled and vanished in a puff of smoke.
“Happy now?” Xpire snarled.
“What's your problem?” Juicebox360 sneered back.
“Could have asked him where the fucking Vessel was!” Xpire snapped and started writing again in his journal and occasionally glaring over the top of it right at Juicebox360. Juicebox360 sighed and got back on his horse. Even an idiots can be right once in a while. He spurred his horse and started back up the road shaking his head. This was going to suck.
But that's all tonight folks. Just for the record, this story is already as large or larger than my normal ones. Takes time to think up new shit. Sorry Hardlicker, but I got a brain fart when I tried to do yours today.

Soon.
Excellent stuff!!

No need to apologize to me champ. You have given me a very enjoyable read and have nothing to be sorry about.

It doesn't have to be about me to keep me interested, I'm not that vane.

The characters are all funny in their own way, as are the situations that they find themselves in.

Keep up the good work old goat.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info