Where to farm?

Hello everyone :)

I have level 50 duelist. I'm looking for some place to farm for exp and a place to farm for items. Please give me some advice where I should go. By the way I'm just started act 3 in cruel.

Thanks in Advance
Fair farming for currency and rares on The Ledge if you have fast aoe kills. XP is pretty much any zone at your level minus 2 or so. Also a lot depends on your build and specs and equipment.
Thanks mate

I'm aiming for sword-shield-reave build
You could do the Dread Thicket in act2, if you just started act3 and feel you need to get a level or two. The entrance is in the Wetlands. Clear it, run back outside, reset it, and run back in. This provides both XP and gear for your level.

Now if you want to farm currency or some uniques, you could to Merveil in Cruel. Should take 2-3 mins per run.
If you have a good item rarity gear you can just farm Hillock. Two quicksilver flasks makes for less than 1 minute a run with decent drops. You need boatloads is wisdom scrolls though. I burn thru stacks and stacks that way.
Sity of sarn ..... dont engage Perpetus
"
inferni2013 wrote:
Sity of sarn ..... dont engage Perpetus

why?
Because Perpetus is dangerous and can easily kill you. If you're doing City of Sarn, stick to the left side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info