Putting my name out there

I aint gonna brg myself to the lvl of beggers for a key but i figure if i just made a post at least im a lot more visible then if i dont so there it is.If anyone out there ever get a key and dont know who it give it too or just plainly lack the will to be original about it im ur man.

Also other people should post too but plz dont make this a beg tread

gl to all
Guess its better than the sea of "I've been waiting 4 whole hours and I still don't have a key WTF?" posts.
Yup.
Isn't "putting your name out there" basically the same as saying "key plz," just with slightly more dignity? :P

Also, welcome to the community. Try to stay active, and contribute a few posts each day. Keep it lively :)
Totally different, look at how many more letters it takes. Shows the poster has the patience of a saint (compared to most around here). No table flipping WTFness, or sticky caps lock key either.
Oh, and it uses proper grammar...big plus considering public education these days.

Its better than those guys who never log in again, thats for sure. But when he see dudes that have waited for like years my heart becomes broken :/ I only know the pain waiting can cause you and ive only waited a few weeks. Cant imagine how it must feel to wait month after month.
You who have waited a year or more and havent gotten a key, YOU ARE THE FORGOTTEN HEROES OF THIS FORUM, I SALUTE YOU!
hey welcome :D im new to the forums aswell
This seems selfish,

You could have done it in the proper pinned thread.
im not exactly out there to get other people a key if i get my owned ill be happy to oblige and hlp other people get their own if i get a key out of this forum i pledge (i know sounds funny but still that exactly what im doing ) to either make a tread with general knowledge question or some poe lore question to give my first friend invite key
to someone on this forum who goes around come around they say
nothing wrong with saying hello im here please let me be part of this development
"
jaai2007 wrote:
Also other people should post too but plz dont make this a beg tread

i can has key?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info