Scion Elemental Throw Crit Build

BUILD

I would like to get some input on my currently planned build what i could imagine pretty OP.

I know there that i set 100 points and that i am propably not going to reach 100 with that build but its just to give you guys a view of what is planned.

Links :
Spectral Throw
LMP
Power Charge On Critical
Life Gain on Hit

Additonals could be :
Increased Critical Damage
Weapon Eleental DMG
Faster Attacks
Life Leech

+ going to use a crit-elemental dagger

I currently dont really know what i could do about elemental reflect. I was thinking about using shaffels in lategame but that might dont cut the cake.

Thanks for all input and responses :)
Last edited by FapMax on Mar 15, 2014, 5:16:45 AM
Check flubby's build :D

I use unwavering and VP, reflect is something of an issue, but I can cover it pretty well with triple purity + flasks. You may have more issues since you don't have VP... Resists + 5k ev + 85% or less accuracy(reflect counts as an attack, then you won't hit yourself) + Surgeons' flasks

I would plan for 100 points and try to get 200% life by 100 points, along with enough crit to hit 80% or so.

2 more things on ele builds:

1. The most important attributes on your daggers are NOT ele dps, it's crit and ESPECIALLY attack speed.

2. Most of your damage for ele builds comes from anger + wrath. Consider getting inner force since that will help those auras out tremendously
"
reaperpi wrote:
Check flubby's build :D

I use unwavering and VP, reflect is something of an issue, but I can cover it pretty well with triple purity + flasks. You may have more issues since you don't have VP... Resists + 5k ev + 85% or less accuracy(reflect counts as an attack, then you won't hit yourself) + Surgeons' flasks

I would plan for 100 points and try to get 200% life by 100 points, along with enough crit to hit 80% or so.

2 more things on ele builds:

1. The most important attributes on your daggers are NOT ele dps, it's crit and ESPECIALLY attack speed.

2. Most of your damage for ele builds comes from anger + wrath. Consider getting inner force since that will help those auras out tremendously

Thanks alot for your response and input, i have checked out the build from flubby and i think its a great thing to do later on becouse i am currently playing in Invasion and cant really shit currency ;D

200 % Life would not be enough for invasion i would need around 260-270 % overall just so that i dont get one shottet offscreen. I really appreciated your tip with the flask and VP i will try this out and maybe going to use LGOH and LL together to be better prepared for reflect.

I dont really need innerforce becouse i already have :
+ 46% increased effect of Auras you Cast
+ 26% reduced Mana Reserved
on the skill tree what will buff wrath+anger by about 50% what is ALOT if i am going to use Alphas Howl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info