Oro's Sacrifice Build Pure Fire DMG!!

So I'm trying to make a great build for Oro's Sacrifice Infernal Sword, I've been looking for hours and couldn't find a build that does the job, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and tried to make a build that will make the Sword really powerful.

Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pebXaiaWlJKyD8nKk0VIHPhX6r3iIPb_EvOcWwWbqq18jWSiPH-j03jplcxnv4Ktz7GrjwtxPZ3Yj0PJIt8u548TdiMdoFvBLMyiVfid-UCcRRN8B-iADrY7DgaOKeEkFXAGmaer433wSlPgpvUfOdqeuapbngNWK826DpSMn4OPJ_LZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrkhYHTxLIVaGrZBTioppQHnpzCezdIhduf3vluv3Q38xVb63UZjp_xO7g4j9u_wWkg=

This is what I have so far. I think it has decent HP% but I think I mainly focused on making the sword give out a lot of elemental/fire dmg.

Gems

I've seen most of the builds try to make the Spectral Throw as the AOE and Double Strike or Heavy Strike the main attack. But since the sword has no Phisical DMG I see no point in doing so.

So for the main 1v1 skill I would prefer using Elemental Hit. And for the AOE Spectral Throw.

5L: Elemental Hit - Blood Magic - Weapon Elemental Damage - Multistrike - Added Fire/Fire Puncture/Burning Damage.

5L: Spectral Throw - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Faster Attacks - Burning Damage - Added Fire Damage

4L: Anger - Purity of Fire - Reduced Mana

I was thinking of also using a Flame Totem, because I think all the Elemental Damage nodes increase the damage of the totem as well.

So... 4L: Flame Totem - Added Fire Damage - Burning Damage - Fire Penetration/Or Totem Life

I can rework the tree to make the totem bit more useful but for now I will only focus on the player.

Would Molten Shell work well ? Maybe replace it with Fire Penetration on the Totem link ?

Please give me your feed back. Also does Avatar of Fire work well, because it states that you deal NON-Fire Damage. So would that make the sword useless ?

[Edit] This is a Marauder build I made http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_fLjxrCku458nL-8OvJ-krPIvROdqO6gYah7SIXbn975XDdlhGS4n7ayqcql82VnzZS8SvMAakFWnhBo4Zp6vjew4KU-Cm9R852p65jrYTdiMdp48gW8EswJx8B8UTcEEeWgLYXgNqW618jWSiPH-j03jplcxnlivNug6UjJ-ZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrluqkrIIWB08RjbW69OKimlPycqTRUgg9v8S85xbBaezacwFCBQRxiRogA=
Is this any better or is the Scion more efficient ?
Last edited by Armagedon123 on Mar 15, 2014, 4:32:00 AM
Added fire damage gem doesn't work with that sword (needs physical damage to be converted)

Avatar of fire? What do want with that? You already are dealing 100% fire damage with that weapon. It only diminishes the damage of elemental hit without any benefit.
Blood Drinker won't apply (needs physical damage); you need a life leech gem.
Zealoth's Oath is rather pointless imho
Life builds usually can do without unwavering stance. With enough life you rarely get stunned.
If you take IR you better run a grace aura, otherwise IR is of little use.

Weapon elemental damage nodes don't apply to flame totem in case you were thinking that.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pebXaiaWlJKyD8nKk0VIHPhX6r3iIPb_EvOcWwWbqq18jWSiPH-j03jplcxnv4Ktz7GrjwtxPZ3Yj0PJIt8u548TdiMdoFvBLMyiVfid-UCcRRN8B-iAOw4GjinhJBVwBopT4Kb1HznanrmqW54DVivNug6UjJ-ZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrkhYHTxLIVaGrZBTioppQHnpzCezdIhdudbr90N_MVW-t1GY6f8Tu4OI_bv8FpIFCBQRxiRZ6CHdkp9

Okay I think I took out all the nodes you said wont work and threw in a little extra life. What do you think now ? And regarding totems I'm pretty sure I saw a post that says Elemental Damage nodes do increase Totem damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info