post extravaganza!

I have to say, being active in this community really is nice. I've taken the time to post like 30-40 posts today, to recap for being inactive for a week or two.(Perhaps not post 40 times, but at least sit down and take a good read.)

And god damn, Did I have fun! I reccommend doing it, to all of you. You learn quite a bit about the forum, too. Recognize familiar names, help with suggestions, play forum games in the off-topic section, discuss the beta-timer, the possibilites are Endless!

Cheers!
-Generic forum signature here-
Last edited by Stentuff on Sep 19, 2011, 5:00:39 PM
interesting
Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
"
Stentuff wrote:
I have to say, being active in this community really is nice. I've taken the time to post like 30-40 posts today, to recap for being inactive for a week or two.(Perhaps not post 40 times, but at least sit down and take a good read.)

And god damn, Did I have fun! I reccommend doing it, to all of you. You learn quite a bit about the forum, too. Recognize familiar names, help with suggestions, play forum games in the off-topic section, discuss the beta-timer, the possibilites are Endless!

Cheers!

Not quite so endless. But I know what you mean.

I signed up in August (when I found out about the game) but only really looked around. A few days ago I started posting and it's been pretty good. I already have a feel for which people I will read the posts of, and which I will want to avoid.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
lol extravaganza in Portugal is like a phone plan where you get free SMS calls and MMS etc for free too any number from the same company (numbers start in 91)
just a curiosity
yeah this comunity is cool too bad I am in school so i can't post that much anymore :s
"
Frizzler wrote:
lol extravaganza in Portugal is like a phone plan where you get free SMS calls and MMS etc for free too any number from the same company (numbers start in 91)
just a curiosity
yeah this comunity is cool too bad I am in school so i can't post that much anymore :s

Post as much as you want, we'll love you anyway. ;)
=) yeah it's a pretty bad-ass community when you finally get involved.
Special treat just for GGG ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8311
Increase your chances of getting into the beta ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8428
I've been lurking the forum for weeks, now (since became aware of PoE), and watching a LOT of gameplay vids. The only reason I got off my proverbial backside and started posting (this is my second) is because I thought of a skill to suggest which I thought might add some dimension to the neglected Duelist class.

Now that I'm here, though... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 20, 2011, 9:14:41 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I've been lurking the forum for weeks, now (since became aware of PoE), and watching a LOT of gameplay vids. The only reason I got off my proverbial backside and started posting (this is my second) is because I thought of a skill to suggest which I thought might add some dimension to the neglected Duelist class.

Now that I'm here, though... =^[.]^=

just sayin', it's pretty fun to post and talk to people on the forums!
"
Stentuff wrote:

Cheers!

you remind me of the song candy man

FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
"
Lust wrote:
"
Stentuff wrote:

Cheers!

you remind me of the song candy man

May i ask for a link? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info