Is Vaal Pact even remotely worth bothering with anymore?

My Facebreaker build ended up being deleted because with the changes to Vaal Pact I just couldn't keep up with the life loss anymore, granted I wasn't fully leveled but it was still pretty depressing, I spent a lot of time on that character and now suddenly it couldn't even keep up with the weakest of mobs...
40% of your total life leech makes it impossible to deal with reflect, I'd wager.
"
Nituvious wrote:
40% of your total life leech makes it impossible to deal with reflect, I'd wager.

also, did they change how life leech works with AoE? because it seemed like I was only ever getting leech from one thing at a time, or at least a lot lower than I thought 40% would've been
"
RainingFrogs wrote:
"
Nituvious wrote:

also, did they change how life leech works with AoE? because it seemed like I was only ever getting leech from one thing at a time, or at least a lot lower than I thought 40% would've been

yes that's actually exactly what they did

I'm guessing you didn't read the patch notes or the torrent of resulting threads on the life leech subject in the past week and a half?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Vaal pact = dead because baddie devs decided to balance keystone around one op unique item 99% of players will never find
"
demivion wrote:
"
RainingFrogs wrote:
"
Nituvious wrote:

yes that's actually exactly what they did

I'm guessing you didn't read the patch notes or the torrent of resulting threads on the life leech subject in the past week and a half?

I read some of the patch notes but I never saw that part

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info