[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
bjax wrote:
"
bluegray wrote:
Thanks for all the work on this extension!

I have a quick question, is there any way to filter items by shaped/elder/normal status?

I'm not sure, do you have some items that have those characteristics that you can link in here? if it's easy i might be able to add it.

Sorry about the late reply, I haven't been active for a while. If you need more data that can't be easily accessed from these items I'll be happy to trade you some shaped/elder bases in-game that you can tinker with.
"
bjax wrote:
"
tonysipriano wrote:
The 'Export Csv' function seems to have broken. I receive an error:

This site can’t be reached
The web page at blob:chrome-extension://ajfbfllpnpjkfibjekgcmbcgehbi/86ec2f3-6bd8-434-ad3-4a00936f19 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening all of a sudden?

I love this tool, it's amazing. Being able to export is even more useful. Thanks for any help!

Hmm, I'm not sure what the cause is, but I am also seeing the issue. I haven't changed anything with the extension for quite a while so google must have changed something in chrome.

Exporting to csv works again now. Many thanks!
Thanks very much for this excellent chrome extension. Very sweet options searching, sorting, and comparing items--great job!
approx 350 tabs here... works like a charm!

To those who can't get it to start - make sure you're logged into pathofexile.com with Google Chrome. I only use Firefox so I missed this simple step initially :p

Now, if we could just get search categories for jewel mods this would be the ultimate tool xD
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Indeed, if only you could search by mods... Would be sooo awesome, especially if that included enchants
love it

thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
is it outdated i don't see changes since 2016
Still works like a charm, use it mainly to find items in my 20 tabs and on other characters in league. Thanks again for this!
Bjax can you scan other players stash with this tool?
"
Damoochie wrote:

To those who can't get it to start - make sure you're logged into pathofexile.com with Google Chrome. I only use Firefox so I missed this simple step initially :p

Thanks for that. Didn't see it in the instructions. Perhaps the DEV should put that info up instead of the "Throttled by ..." message

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info