when is kraytin cruel (8% attack-speed) better for melee then oak (18% phys)?

see question in topic.

i am currently leveling a GS-Mace-Templar with a lot of inc phys-dmg from tree and strength but almost no attack-speed and i am not planning on using faster attacks. is the 8% attackspeed better in that case because it is at least some attack speed?
"
Edradour wrote:
see question in topic.

i am currently leveling a GS-Mace-Templar with a lot of inc phys-dmg from tree and strength but almost no attack-speed and i am not planning on using faster attacks. is the 8% attackspeed better in that case because it is at least some attack speed?

IAS is better than IPD given equal dps
with slow maces, IAS is no-brainer better
"
CCR5 wrote:

IAS is better than IPD given equal dps

sry - i dont understand that part...?
IAS is *more* damage compared to increased physical damage. the 8 ias will likely give you more dps than oak bonus if you have very little ias on gear.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
IAS is better in your case.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Edradour wrote:
sry - i dont understand that part...?

if you are not doing something twinky build but something straightforward melee build,
choose attack speed over damage per hit
that your choice of not using Faster Attacks is likely a mistake

you can't hit while moving in this game
if your attack speed is slow you will stand still while ranged mobs will target you
sometimes this is important for survival
you may notice danger but you're still standing still for 0.5 seconds because you already started attack

moar attack speed also means less spiky life leech and mana leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info