[Invasion][Skill]Desecrate only spawning basic skeletons OR only invading monsters.

I believe this is likely a bug tied to how desecrate is coded to detect a zone's monsters. In some (most) zones it spawns basic skeletons, likely due to it not being able to pull it's normal monster list.

Other times, it will ONLY spawn invading monsters. It will continue spawning the SAME invaders in EVERY zone, until the instance with those invaders times out.

Anyone else?

EDIT: Without knowing how it works internally, I imagine it wouldn't be incredibly difficult to build new arrays to pull from. You'd need to fill it from the zones current monsters (which might be more difficult than it sounds and the problem). Alternatively, you could create a marker whenever an invader is chosen and add it to desecrate's list.

I also posted this on reddit.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am also experiencing this.... I have tested in various zones and my desecrate level 12 capable of working up to level 55 spawns desecrated bonestalkers in all levels past mud flats in cruel. In normal and up to including mud flats in cruel I get zone monsters. I am getting ready to enter Merc. difficulty but I expect I will find more of the same
IGN: Fourist
As a summoner, this is the difference between getting 66 Flame Sentinels in about 15 seconds, to hunting down 62 Flame Sentinels for up to 10 minutes (or longer in some cases) to replace them when they die. Each time they die during a group I have to leave the group (and usually get replaced) to go hunt down these mobs, just to be able to play the game again. Please fix soon. Thanks :)
I'm also experiencing this.
There is definitly something wierd with it...
On Normal Mode tried that -> spawned evangelist on Scepter of god as he supposed to with some invade monsters sometimes... Anyway work as intended.
On Cruel Mode - ONLY invaders, not even zone one, constantly spawning chargers from barracks with I did not saw on scepter.
Thinked it is something with my level or desacrate level so I leveled up my summoner and tried again, with Desacrate lvl 12 (So can summon monsters up to 55 lvl) on Cruel scepter so 53 zone. Same effect. Seems this appear only on Invasion since I do not have problem on my Hardcore summoner with lvl 18 desacrate on Merc/Cruel scepter. So plz look on it and fix it...
Bumpity bump!
This issue was posted 12 hours after sotv launched and no official response yet. Starting to look like it won't be fixed.
Sadly this happen to appear on Invasion only on higher then normal difficulty, so guess it should be fixed.
"
Jeste wrote:
Sadly this happen to appear on Invasion only on higher then normal difficulty, so guess it should be fixed.

It can happen on normal after you've progressed into cruel and backtrack for a spectre.
This should be fixed now.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info