Finally beat Atziri solo, once you know how, its not hard

I still say he's exploiting borked mechanics in the game. If that's your cup of tea, then fine. Keep it up.
"
IceM wrote:
Spell block nerf incoming.

hes using legacy saffells
It feels like this thread should be moved to the gear showcase forum.
"
It feels like this thread should be moved to the gear showcase forum.

and the he should get banned for rmt
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Well, in the fight with Aztiri, I am pretty sure there is NO chaos damage coming from her whatsoever, so Shav is not require to run low life here. I am serious with this.

Oh and btw, I only have 60% Spell block rate since I usually don't go with the shield.
That shield is just sitting in my stash for a long time.

I would say with right build, you can beat her with 5000~life or ES hence if you have 20k~DPS

anyway my build is 10Aura EK low life.

If i don't use the bug that everyone knows, I can still run 8auras, which, if I don't run purity of ice and determination, I can still beat her since she has little to no physical attack( well bleeding counts).

I think I died at least 18times in this map before I beat her, so i learned many lesson.

"
INTERESTING ACTION BAR FOR A LATEGAME CHARACTER IN A GAME WITH SO MANY BUILDS, PASSIVE NODS AND DIVERSITY.

lol didnt notice till you pointed it out
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Borked. You have every possible aura. "Easy". Right.

every single aura is 13 auras..... altho i can run all of them ofc.
but I can still run 8auras without using the Covenant, without purity of ice and determination I can still beat her since that two aura is not needed in this fight.

Or actually, I would say Ice damage is almost non-exist in this map, except the ice-shower from the pyramid hammer guy.

Last edited by jamesho2013 on Mar 12, 2014, 9:57:54 PM
"
INTERESTING ACTION BAR FOR A LATEGAME CHARACTER IN A GAME WITH SO MANY BUILDS, PASSIVE NODS AND DIVERSITY.

well don't know if this is sarcastic, but, Because "most" builds that I have seen on youtube or this forum that solo beat atziri are Life based build and with melee/range(ST) skill attack. Little to none Spell caster that actually accomplish to solo Atziri.

I hope this thread brings a little diversity and give those spell caster hope that they can do it too.
"
jamesho2013 wrote:
"

well don't know if this is sarcastic, but, Because "most" builds that I have seen on youtube or this forum that solo beat atziri are Life based build and with melee/range(ST) skill attack. Little to none Spell caster that actually accomplish to solo Atziri.

I hope this thread brings a little diversity and give those spell caster hope that they can do it too.

I'm curious that you didn't bring any movement skills?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
Heartsease wrote:
"
jamesho2013 wrote:
"

I'm curious that you didn't bring any movement skills?

Since I am Aura build, my haste provides around 32%movement speed, plus the shoe 20%, and since I am duelist starting, I got the ignore all movement spd reduction from armor, so natrualy i have 52% run speed, with pots I have ~110%movespeed which I can travel to any corner from the center of the fight in 1.5second. Which I can dodge most of her ability. Like there is no way I can got hit by the double flameblast and not die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info