Question about cullling strike on Reapers pursuit

Hello forum goers, I have a question about culling with Reapers pursuit. Does the culling strike ability in the weapon Apply to skill gems I put in the item? Does it apply to every skill?

For instance, if I put Arc+ Faster casing +IIR+IIQ in reapers pursuit, does arc get culling strike?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, I don't use the forum much.

Thanks!
Yes, it applies to socketed skills.

I'm using this:
Awesome! Thank you very much. Too bad its really hard to get more then 2 blue sockets D:
"
USBastard wrote:
Yes, it applies to socketed skills.

I'm using this:

are you sure about that ?

generally it would say "skills are supported by level X culling strike" if that were the case.

i bet that you have to attack with the weapon to get the culling strike modifier.

it's a great question, one i've been wondering myself. i have been assuming that it would _not_ apply ,unless the skill is an attack of course.
i wonder if the tooltip for the attack in question would show the culling support ?
I'm checking the tooltip right now.

EDIT: The tooltip does not say that it is supported by culling strike.
Last edited by dagoncrowgg on Mar 12, 2014, 6:17:14 PM
so if you substitute an attack skill like double-strike, does it then say it is ?

cuz of course, the tooltip could be wrong...
culling strike is a global property. it applies to all hits with any skill, regardless of where they are socketed.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Mar 12, 2014, 8:37:30 PM
Thank you based Mark
The way to think about it is this:

If a weapon has a property that fails to specify anything, it generally applies to that weapon. Anything done with that weapon will have that property.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info