Alpha keys

"
Chris wrote:
"
Silver wrote:
I'm not the most active user, but I do promise a huge transcript of feedback and suggestions if I get picked, packed full of notes based on experience and observations.

You know I did send you an Alpha invite mail a day before you posted this, right? :)

Thank you so much! I'll do my best to be complete and concise!
Happy Days Abound.
Alpha testers have a seperate forum for reporting bugs and discussing things we can't discuss on these forums. It's not very hard atm to see if someone else has reported the same bug, or if it's on the list of known issues.
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
"
Silver wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Silver wrote:
I'm not the most active user, but I do promise a huge transcript of feedback and suggestions if I get picked, packed full of notes based on experience and observations.

You know I did send you an Alpha invite mail a day before you posted this, right? :)

Thank you so much! I'll do my best to be complete and concise!

Hehe..hod does it feel to miss such a important email? :D
I wanna hack'n'slash all daaaay long :)
I participated in numerous betas, but by far the best experience I've had was in the Stronghold Kingdoms Alpha. The developer team sent me emails everytime something was updated. They were very friendly too. I've sent about 4-5 suggestions and they included at least 2 of them, giving me very detalied explanations about why they couldn't include the other ones in the final version.

Good times! :P
This is the REAL sequel of Diablo 2!
- If you couldn't understand my post (or found a lot of grammar mistakes lol), sorry, because English is not my native language.
So this is the thread for begging for Alpha keys? OK, I'll give it a try.

Hey Devs, I checked my Inbox the other day and had a message from Chris "Welcome to the Path of Exile Alpha! Please log in with your key: {Error: Index Out of Bound Exception}". Could you please resend. Thanks!
"
darkcoug wrote:

Hey Devs, I checked my Inbox the other day and had a message from Chris "Welcome to the Path of Exile Alpha! Please log in with your key: {Error: Index Out of Bound Exception}". Could you please resend. Thanks!

+1 if it happened, you deserve it.
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

Last edited by Bee on Jul 13, 2011, 9:45:02 PM
"
darkcoug wrote:

I have same problem, so if you could resend it for me too..would be great :) Thanks!
I wanna hack'n'slash all daaaay long :)
oops , double post.

Last edited by Bee on Jul 13, 2011, 9:44:52 PM
"
ness wrote:
Seems like game isn't polished enough to make it public.

So if GGG would make public beta in such game state ppl will whine and they could be discouraged to try final product. Even though they will know that will be just a beta not release.
They will whisper their friends saying this POE is some shit man, I was expecting at least Diablo 5.

"
Last Visited: 12 lipca 2011 13:55
Total Forum Posts: 73 (12.1667 posts per day)

not enough active :)

I got invited today.
I'm on this site for ~10 months, lots of log ins, not much posting.
You should get into much more faster :P

Well that's good to hear about your invite. I've been active on the forum every day since January...although I haven't posted as much as others...I am definitely on every morning before work, during work, and after work.

Although I'm trying to stay positive that I'll get an invite for Closed Beta, it's hard not having that hope when you check the mail in the morning!

I love lamp
"
jmackay wrote:
"
ness wrote:
Seems like game isn't polished enough to make it public.

So if GGG would make public beta in such game state ppl will whine and they could be discouraged to try final product. Even though they will know that will be just a beta not release.
They will whisper their friends saying this POE is some shit man, I was expecting at least Diablo 5.

"
Last Visited: 12 lipca 2011 13:55
Total Forum Posts: 73 (12.1667 posts per day)

not enough active :)

I got invited today.
I'm on this site for ~10 months, lots of log ins, not much posting.
You should get into much more faster :P

Well that's good to hear about your invite. I've been active on the forum every day since January...although I haven't posted as much as others...I am definitely on every morning before work, during work, and after work.

Although I'm trying to stay positive that I'll get an invite for Closed Beta, it's hard not having that hope when you check the mail in the morning!

I know lol. I refresh this all day long even if i got told i will receive an email.

I got that much time to spend on this game :P

I kind of over played every game that exist.

This and diablo 3 are the 2 games i am waiting !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info