One Handed - Shield Marauder Tank Build

Hello!

I noticed almost all of the threads in the Marauder forum are regarding 2h mace and other 2h builds. I have been playing with friends and have been filling the tank roll (at least as much as a person can tank in an ARPG).

I've really enjoyed my onehand/shield build and barely ever get below half health. However, I'm worried that as I get higher level my damage will dwindle considerably since I'm shield focused and the character will seem useless. I've posted my current track and wonder if I could get some tips on how to keep my character from falling behind in damage so much he can't solo very well in later parts of the game. My current plan is to head into Resolute technique and blood magic, then on to golem's blood for the most max health.

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL3uMIQIq9ueu5FEx-zAZcD6gtPuq8wZXDZHO

Any suggestions?
This was my exact build around that level. Just make sure to get 1h dmg and physical dmg and any strength bubbles that are on the way to tanking stuff and you will do fine. Passive health regen is very powerful also and I agree that blood magic would be great. I can solo a lot od stuff around my level right now(36) and my friends love me in their party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info