Twinning Strongbox and Mirrored Items

I assume the twinning mod on the strongbox would be good if you found epic stuff in there...then it would be like getting a free mirror of kalandra...but is there any reason to save mirrored items that are white/normal that you are not going to use at all? Like some kind of recipe?

Thanks in advance.
No.

They are joke items: not even worth vendoring.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
"
Artanthos wrote:
No.

Yeah sure, walk away from a mirrored 6 socket
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Artanthos wrote:
No.

Quite so - I had the twinning mod on a Jeweller's Box which dropped a rare ring. Needless to say I received no mirrored copy of that ring
Rampage league

IGN: MadMalkodet
"
bo7like wrote:
"
Artanthos wrote:
No.

Yeah sure, walk away from a mirrored 6 socket

i guess i sort of implied that these items were white and had no excellence among socket number or links or anything. just basic items.

at the last guy: i believe i also noticed that there were one or two items that weren't mirrored...so maybe all the items inside this container are not mirrored.
There is twinned and kalandra.

Twinned just drops too of each item. But they are not mirrored. It is quite nice for the recipe that requires two of the same rares however, since you will get two items that are exactly the same.

Kalandra means some of the items dropped are duplicates and have the mirrored tag. If a box has both you can get two of the same item both with the mirrored tag (at least that happened to me^^).
"
Emphasy wrote:
There is twinned and kalandra.

Twinned just drops too of each item. But they are not mirrored. It is quite nice for the recipe that requires two of the same rares however, since you will get two items that are exactly the same.

Kalandra means some of the items dropped are duplicates and have the mirrored tag. If a box has both you can get two of the same item both with the mirrored tag (at least that happened to me^^).

it drops one normal item and one item tagged "mirrored".

what is the recipe that requires two of the same rares again? i thought i remembered seeing that but couldn't find it quickly last night.

Not sure I got a twinned, mirrored +5 level chest.

It dropped two of the same rares and a bunch of mirrored items. Although non of the rares were mirrored, they were both exactly the same however.

But well there are a lot of oddities with these boxes yet. The all sockets are linked chest does not link all sockets and most of my treasure chests with 1xxx rarity drop mainly white items.

In theory twinned just means that two of each items drop. So either two mirrored items or two unmirrored^^. My chest dropped a bunch of individual mirrored items and correctly twinned rares (and if I remember correctly some blues).

The recipe is two rares with the same name for an orb of chance or orb of alchemy if 20% quality.
"
Emphasy wrote:
Not sure I got a twinned, mirrored +5 level chest.

It dropped two of the same rares and a bunch of mirrored items. Although non of the rares were mirrored, they were both exactly the same however.

But well there are a lot of oddities with these boxes yet. The all sockets are linked chest does not link all sockets and most of my treasure chests with 1xxx rarity drop mainly white items.

In theory twinned just means that two of each items drop. So either two mirrored items or two unmirrored^^. My chest dropped a bunch of individual mirrored items and correctly twinned rares (and if I remember correctly some blues).

The recipe is two rares with the same name for an orb of chance or orb of alchemy if 20% quality.

1) i believe in the description of the chests i opened, before even opening them, it said specifically that it "drops mirrored items". but would have to check again.

2) ok, so the items are a waste unless they are rare and happen to be 20% quality, which is very rare in itself haha.
the mirrored strongbox property is very useful to show people the drawbacks of the mirror of calandra, not more.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info