ACT 2 Quests Bugged?!

While working on Act 2 final quest to kill the vaal overlord, I happened to go back to base and spoke with the guys in camp. I was able to choose the option of Lorrata. NPCS kepy saying how happy she's dead and all that, but I never received the quest to kill Lorrata nor to go into the dreaded thickets. Is this a bug? Also after killing vaal overlord, I died instantly for no reason, I had full hp. I had a portal opened and was able to travel back and collect all my loot. Then I went through the opening and got into Act 3. I used the waypoint right away to go back to Act 2 base camp. Everyone there had an exclamation on their heads but when trying to speak with them, I got a black blank screen. Only after leaving town and coming back did it appear normal again. I did had the option of asking about The Light. I did not receive a reward from any of the npcs for completing Act 2. Is that normal? Usually you'll get a gem, or a passive point. I didn't get anything from any npc in act 2 forest base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info