Guild Stash Improvement

As the guild expands, I've purchased more G-stash tabs for the convenience of players that just joined and needed some gears/gems to help them on their journey of exile. And every once in a while, I'll have to do some proper clean up to rearrange things.

You can't move G-stash tabs around [left or right] like you can with your own stash tab.

Perhaps this is intentional? It's nice that we get to name the tabs so that it's easy to know what's in that tab. But then it'd be nice to be able to group the similar tabs together with easy moves like just dragging the tab across instead of completely emptying the stash and then fill it with the item you want to put there, and then rename the tab.

You can't use ctrl-click to instantly move item in and out of the stash from you bag. Guild stash won't allow item to overlap.

I am well aware of the fact that there are bots/dishonest/greedy people who raids the g-stash whenever they can get their hands on it. But making it difficult and tedious to take/put things in is not going to discourage them in any way. From the suggestion I read (Suggestions of making hourly withdrawal limit http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/732005 or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/784317/page/1), I think the limitation of how many items you can take from the stash at a time is great. But, even if that isn't going to be implemented, I think it'd be nice to give Guild Master this functionality to just use ctrl-click to organize things around instead of having them spend hours into a huge click-fest.

Tracking item going in/out of the stash.
Something went missing, but you can't tell what it is. A tracking would be nice to trace down who took what from the stash.
Grinding hard, barely surviving.

Just got back to the game after a long leave, lots to catch up on.

IGN: Barefist Hero
Last edited by alientknight on Mar 12, 2014, 2:39:50 AM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 3:14:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
alientknight wrote:
You can't use ctrl-click to instantly move item in and out of the stash from you bag. Guild stash won't allow item to overlap.

This is my biggest annoyance. It is a very time consuming issue when you have some friends who you share items with.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
"
alientknight wrote:

This is my biggest annoyance. It is a very time consuming issue when you have some friends who you share items with.

Thanks for giving your support on this topic! And yes, I am having pretty much the same issue with you there. About 10 tabs to manage, I will have to spend over 3 hours just clicking things away when I can just do it in my stash for 30 minutes.

Last edited by alientknight on Mar 12, 2014, 1:52:58 AM
I would personally love the option to orginized the g-stash (and regular stash for that matter) from the Web-API (here). You can already view your personal stash, why not the g-stash. Even if it is just the Guild Leader, and/or a few "Elevated" Officers.
Last edited by kawertz on Mar 12, 2014, 8:29:55 AM
^

I would also like to buy more guild stash tabs but won't because I can not control click into them.
"
aoannofvu wrote:
I would also like to buy more guild stash tabs but won't because I can not control click into them.

I had the same thought
Nice duplicate thread, since this one looks like it has a better title i think they should merge the other one with this one.

And im pro ctrl clicking to move stuff into it but not the other way around.
Nice to see there are people out there asking for a fix to this issue.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941238

Peachii also brought up a good point in my thread. The 4 month leagues are soon coming to an end. If they don't at least give guild leaders the option to cntrl/click ,or allow thier guild officers/members to do so , its really going to make things even more Agrovating and tedious to deal with. As for people stealing items from the guild bank goes, this isn't going to be anymore of an issue than it already is. Bottom line , If someone wants to steal items from a guild tab/bank , as long as they have permission to use that tab , they can do it and theyre going to do it . Whether or not its takes a few extra seconds to do so isn't going to make a damn bit of difference. Besides , If people put items in the "all access" tabs of a guild bank ,theyre probably not going to be high end items that someone is worried about losing. After all once u put items like that in an all access tab ,theyre pretty much items that are meant to be taken out and used by any random guild member. As a guild leader ,im not going to put a 6L shavs in the all access tab for just anyone to take. But even if i did , having to manually reach in the tab and pull it out isn't going to deture someone from stealing it. Well anyway , I think u get the point .
☺☺☺☻☻☻▓F▓I▓X▓T▓H▓E▓G▓O▓D▓D▓A▓M▓N▓D▓E▓S▓Y▓N▓C▓☻☻☻☺☺☺
INGAME - LvL 94 SCION - By_Demons_Be_Driven \,,/
Last edited by By_Demons_Be_Driven on Jun 5, 2014, 6:13:37 PM
+1

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info