This game!

So this game has intrigued me quite a bit, it definitely has the awesome ARPG hack and slash type gameplay that I love. Tired of diablo 2 and such so I really do want to try this game out! Graphics look really good, and the shader moodel definitely adds to the awesome "dark and gritty" look which I love. Can't wait to play this game! Cheers!
heheh, join the club, most games these days looks either way too over cartoonised or been done before,
this looks like it should bring a few new things to the table,

oh and welcome to the forums =D
Yeah those gays devs make cartoon graphics for attract most ppl, i mean carebears, girls, childrens.
Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Oh, and welcome to the No-beta club. Unless you're lucky you'll have a long-time membership.
-Generic forum signature here-
Haha thanks guys. Hopefully I will get to try this game out. I really love ARPGs. So this, and Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 are pretty much what I am waiting for!
Haha, grats on the beta key too :P.
El Psy Congroo.
ever since i got wind of this game i have watched everything i can on it. it seems like i am going to be more into this game then i am going to be into diablo 3 and thats saying a hole lot.
Everytime my wife tries to get me to come back to playing WoW with her, i get to the point of logging on... saying hi to the people that havent seen me for a while... killing 2 or 3 dudes.... then saying to myself "boring" and once again sliding the keyboard away and throwing my arms in the air.

I for one have grown tired of the typical MMO that offers me a:
1) cartoony (but forced to look past that) game that get nerfed with every complaint.
2) great gameplay in one area but totally blows chunks in others (<-- in the same game)
3) button mashing, no talent, no skill required game
4) all of the above type game including the privilege to 15 bucks a month to be sick and tired of them all.

PoE looks like something that will play, feel, and look different from all the cookie cutter MMO's out there. I am very much looking forward to it being released.
Welcome to the forums and grats on getting the beta key :)
"
oblomir wrote:
Welcome to the forums and grats on getting the beta key :)

You may have to work on your sarcasm a bit, the originality is a bit lacking.

Although i am sure you are on these forums for the same reason alot of others are (beta key), Believe it or not there are people out there that actually do write what they mean. It is unfortunate there are those out there that cannot appreciate a honest response to a topic thread.

Real responses are greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info