1.1.0f Patch Notes (hotfix)

Please do not remove everything good about Strongboxes. I don't like common chests.
Thank you for fixing the "guaranteed to drop x" issue! :)

Bit concerned about the posts saying that there are now much fewer boxes, which would be a shame, but I haven't played today yet and did run into dry streaks before, too.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 13, 2014, 9:10:18 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Is it Sacrificial or Sacrifical?

Spelling is getting fixed in 1.1.1!

Sacrificial garbs with legacy spelling - their price will skyrocket!
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Jeweler or Gemcutter, which one doesn't get the quality anymore? Because Jeweler drops amulets and rings, Gemcutter drops gems. I suspect the latter.

The strongboxes with their ridiculous drop rates gave me the impression Ambush was meant to be a test for a viable self found mode/league. Having the possibility to be rewarded with the chance at not having to trade for stuff like quality gems by exploring every nook and cranny is quite compelling to me.

I do mind trading the way the game supports it right now. Because quite frankly, in it's current state it's a mess by today's standards. I don't care for chat spam, I also don't care for "physically" meeting someone in A1 town. It's a hassle that in my opinion serves no purpose but wasting time. I'm ok with being online, or at least logged into the website or even better a mobile app to do a trade, instead of having an automated system like the abomination in the other game. I hope the new systems for it are right on their way. I'd wish for something that's fully integrated into the game, without the need to ever alt+tab or and/or stop whatever I'm doing, be it leveling up, maps, etc., but with the option to do business by forum or app if I wish to do so.

Last edited by Scyo on Mar 11, 2014, 7:30:39 AM
ground slam marauder
is totally sucks after the update, the opponents go myself as if nothing and only after a long series begin to relate damage. Correct the error.
"
Fixed a bug where some mod restrictions on Strongboxes would not work (for example, quality mods could erroneously spawn on Jeweler's Strongboxes).

Did you mean Jeweler's or Gemcutter's? Rolling Quality gems rocks.
"
ItsWoundS wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where some mod restrictions on Strongboxes would not work (for example, quality mods could erroneously spawn on Jeweler's Strongboxes).

Did you mean Jeweler's or Gemcutter's? Rolling Quality gems rocks.

I think he means only jewellers, because rings/amulet cant have quality.

Love this hotfix! Finally completed the strongbox challenge after 3 days looking for a chemist strongbox :)
Not sure what everyone is complaining about, Jewellers != Gemcutters
Uber Atziri confirmed.

If the ilvl 78 Tri-Hybrid mod was rolling on the ilvl 72 Sacrificial Garbs was a bug, then that means there are ilvl 78 Sacrificial Garbs to be acquired, and since it is an Atziri only drop...

Uber Atziri. ~.^

Unless of course the Unique Sacrificial Garb somehow has a mod that makes it drop as a higher ilvl, and then you could Scour it.... :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 11, 2014, 10:12:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info