I made a excel sheet for converting scrolls and orbs from the Vendors! Feel free to use it :)

Awesome OP. Saved the link and gonna share with friends.
Nice work.

I think you should disable the ability to edit this sheet, though, so people use Make A Copy instead.
This is a work of art and a great benefit to new players, like myself, especially as it is also downloadable. Apart from anything else, it also shows a level of value for individual items. I had no idea Orbs of Regret were that 'valuable'. Thank you
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
"
Alexandrina wrote:
... I had no idea Orbs of Regret were that 'valuable'. Thank you

As long as there are cries for full respeccs their value will rise in bartering.

This is a great sheet and will be faved and copied.
People like OP are nectar for a lazy ass like me :-)
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
"
Fhedaykin wrote:
People like OP are nectar for a lazy ass like me :-)

Right there with you. This is my first ARPG, actually it is almost my first online game ever.

Now if only some smexy person could do the same for rings etc, I would be a happy bunny. :D
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
Saved and will share. Thanks for the link to the sheet! It'll be a boon I'm sure.
lol you can see how other people are using the spread sheet at the same time, pretty cool.
Boulder bros
"
leafspring wrote:
Nice work.

I think you should disable the ability to edit this sheet, though, so people use Make A Copy instead.

You can't change anything but the blue lines, so i dont think that will be much of a problem.

--

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!
Also, if you take, for example, 1 'Orb of Alchemy' and it shows 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom' then it doesn't mean that you actually get 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom'. It means that you would need 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom' for 1 'Orb of Alchemy'.

Cheers
quick bump for the sheer awesomeness ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info