I made a excel sheet for converting scrolls and orbs from the Vendors! Feel free to use it :)

Link

Spoiler
Notes

"
If you take, for example, 1 'Orb of Alchemy' and it shows 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom' then it doesn't mean that you actually get 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom'. It means that you would need 64512 'Scroll of Wisdom' for 1 'Orb of Alchemy'.

An example on how to use this chart

I have 94 'chromatic orbs' and want to see how many 'orbs of alchemy' i get from that.

So i go to this part:

and put in:

the chart shows me that i get 8 'orbs of alchemy' for my 94 'chromatic orbs'!

Have Fun!
Last edited by thepain0815 on Jan 29, 2013, 11:02:14 AM
you're too awesome! saved in favorites <3
No idea how to read it but i guess its good :P
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
I get 60k scrolls of wisdom for one orb of alchemy / regret?
Last edited by Lenniey on Jan 29, 2013, 8:05:08 AM
no, you edit the blue line to see how many of each thing you need to convert it, anything below the item is something that the item can be converted into, anything above the item are items that can be converted into it

now if you change the number on the blue line, all of the numbers change to tell you, that way you can see that you need 8 chromatic orbs for 2 orbs of chance, does that make sense?
Ah, well :)
So, I could, for example, transmute one orb of regret into one orb of alchemy, but not the other way round?
2 orbs of scouring = 1 orb of regret;
10 orbs of chance = 2.5 orbs of scouring.

Am I reading this correctly now?
"
xite91 wrote:
no, you edit the blue line to see how many of each thing you need to convert it, anything below the item is something that the item can be converted into, anything above the item are items that can be converted into it

now if you change the number on the blue line, all of the numbers change to tell you, that way you can see that you need 8 chromatic orbs for 2 orbs of chance, does that make sense?

That's how i would explain it too!

For example:

I have 94 'chromatic orbs' and want to see how many 'orbs of alchemy' i get from that.

So i go to this part:

and put in:

the chart shows me that i get 8 'orbs of alchemy' for my 94 'chromatic orbs'!
"
Lenniey wrote:
Ah, well :)
So, I could, for example, transmute one orb of regret into one orb of alchemy, but not the other way round?
2 orbs of scouring = 1 orb of regret;
10 orbs of chance = 2.5 orbs of scouring.

Am I reading this correctly now?

yep, that's exactly right!

"
thepain0815 wrote:
That's how i would explain it too!

Awesome! glad it was understandable, i'm a bit tired :D
Thanks for this it's great! Now all I have to do is log in and figure out how to make venders trade for what I want :>)
"
Chazztizer wrote:
Thanks for this it's great! Now all I have to do is log in and figure out how to make venders trade for what I want :>)

have you seen POE helper?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42272/highlight/

and thanks thepain0815 for the spreadsheet, im sure it'll come in handy :)

Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Jan 29, 2013, 10:18:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info