Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

July 12 Screenshot of the Week

damn act 2 is nice i love ruins in jungle :0
"
Vandro wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
That guy with the spear is wearing a pig :)

On topic: The waypoints look like a relic from a past civilisation, this new town looks pretty well defended. Which act is it from?

Act 2 (as Chris said in the opening post :D)

Thanks Vandro, I should learn how to read :)
RIP Bolto
Nightblaze, I believe this is his 'default' armour apearance. Basically either no armour or just the rags he starts with. If you look at the Templar reveal video you can see that he is wearing plate armour at one point.

It looks like the area is 'man made' but there's a tree in the middle of it. Was the structure built around the tree or was it planted later?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
You can't tell from the picture but the structure is actually a dam. The water level is much higher on the other side.
Forum Sheriff
Sick screenshots! I love the atmosphere... I would die to get my hands on this game :p
Hack&Slash lover!
and If you die how will you play this game ?
Thanks for that tpapp. The top right of the pic is one of the gaps to let water through then?

I also notice that there is a chest at the base of the tree. Is this the players Stash?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
"
PoERickety wrote:
Thanks for that tpapp. The top right of the pic is one of the gaps to let water through then?

I also notice that there is a chest at the base of the tree. Is this the players Stash?

Yes
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info