No sound driver detected

Having the same "no sound driver detected" issue mentioned here since the patch a few hours ago. Never an issue before.
Hi,

I have got the same problem here. NO SOUND DRIVER FOUND! It was working before!!! I remember having sound guess 3-4 months ago. Since i am updating PoE in the hope getting fixed the problem. My gfx and audio driver are uptodate!! 3 times gfx driver updates and 1 time audio driver update since!!! I have got no problems with other games or application.

Since I tried every technical solution found here, nothing work!! Steam cache cleaning, startoption "--softwareaudio", tried with & without steamclient etc. and so on and so forth!!!

PoE without sound is no fun. Its definite a game problem!!!
Fixing the code, cant be such a big problem, because was working perfect before months ago!!
I hope PoE will provide a fix soon!!!

Maybe i'll go back to D3 after the last patches it seems to be fun again!
Just buying the addon to have variety and gaming it again!
Last edited by ThunderSon7 on Mar 28, 2014, 5:55:09 AM
Exactly the same here.
I think (hope) you're working on the problem, will keep an eye on this thread.
I have this problem as well, pretty annoying. Never happened before the patch.
@Skellerton
Happens to me too.
Is it just me or does this only happen when you alt-tab during the loading?

- Immoteph
This happens intermittently for me too, even posted a thread about it some time ago.

When it happens I just keep restarting the game until it eventually works. Always seems to work in four tries or less, but still annoying.
Does the game need to patch at all?
Just my first occurrence of this issue, a restart resolved it. Posted for visibility.
I am having this issue as well. The game is not detecting any sound drivers. Outside the game, I get sound on everything that will give me sound. I have no idea how to fix this problem
Same problem,
ran packcheck, nothing detected.

What I do is just restart the client, most of the time it works. Never had this kind of issue before.

=.= Pls ignore my old threads (more than 1 month ago) =.=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info