posting items with image on forum

hey

how do i post items with their image on the forums?

thanks

Mod edit: the answer has been provided.
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.

Like that? While you are typing, like i am typing this right now, press the " Switch character " button up there and just left click the item you want to link and then press the " X " button up right of the switch charachter screen to exit and you got your link right there.

- sorry for kinda hard to read instructions, english isnt my main launguage.
just click on your charcters name and click the item in the inventory while you are in the text editor mode thing
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
thanks
new question: say i post a few items, sell one and want to remove it from the post.. when i edit the post and remove the item all others dissappear too.. any way to do this?
"
Revolutionary wrote:
new question: say i post a few items, sell one and want to remove it from the post.. when i edit the post and remove the item all others dissappear too.. any way to do this?

i don't think so, it looks like when you're posting (or editing) the item properties get copied for later display through the webserver. so you can only post about existing items when editing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Testing this

E: Sweet! Thanks!
Last edited by Shaduxx on Jan 29, 2013, 11:17:18 AM
Last edited by dmonzkie on Feb 4, 2013, 9:04:18 PM
This thread is just about people showing off. They are just saying they can get unique items and I cant. Dam you GGG!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info