I am leaving PoE for good.

I never really liked ARPGS anyway. Sure I used to play Diablo back in the days but honestly, who didn't?

I signed up for the closed beta in September 2011 and got a key almost 4 days later. I was lucky and I played the game with all of the 4 available classes. It was fun, exploration, unique skill gem system, random items, smooth graphics, huge passive skill tree, great community. It was fun testing out the game and posting ideas and of course bugs to the forums, and even better when the developers actually listened and improve the game. The game grew and more people found out about it, but of course this attracted the occasional trolls or Diablo 3 fanboys until the moment I tried open beta and the community just fell apart, at least to me. Although I do like how the hardcore community is way more nicer and relaxed than the default league, I guess determination and fear of death comes with maturity.

The game no longer has any appeal to me. I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time. So alas, this will be my last post here on the forums and I bid you all farewell and great fortunes in your future adventures in Wraeclast!

Complimentary list of all the nicknames that I remember using:
OverDoseD
OverDoseDx
VengeanceZ
Vengeance
ExodusArias
VaginalExcretions
GapingAnusMassacre
BewareofGAM
Taaaaaaaaaaank
RangerTitties
TotalBiscuits

Can't remember the rest.

Mod edit: locked at the OP's request.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 29, 2013, 11:31:15 PM
Ok, bye.
Good luck in your further ventures =). All free to play games are littered with rabble the first weeks, that's just the nature of f2p games.
Good luck in the future mate. We shall miss you ):
Why people feel entitled to give their opinion like anyone would care about their personal reasons on why they are leaving a online game?

Just uninstall and move on with your life dude. Sad.
Godspeed!

Can I have your stuff? =)
"
Why people feel entitled to give their opinion like anyone would care about their personal reasons on why they are leaving a online game?

Just uninstall and move on with your life dude. Sad.

Because I care, and you care, and we all know how much and how deeply we all care for our brothers in arms, for life in Wraeclast is not for the weak minded. Staying together is more than a man can ask for in these forsaken lands, but is one life worth another? We may never know. Stay strong my brothers for one day we shall all unite together and storm the gates of truth and finally be at peace within ourselves for all our answers shall be answered.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not waste forum space. Idiot #666. Good, 1 less player to cause server overload.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 29, 2013, 7:46:33 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not wate forun space. Idiot #666.

Why do you fret so much about a single thread? There are worse things out there my brother. Be at peace. I have contributed much to this game and you should feel thankful for once and secondly my fans or admirers might like to know why I disappeared and when so that is the reason for this.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not waste forum space. Idiot #666. Good, 1 less player to cause server overload.

I find your post to be immature and stupid versus someone who gave a real reasoning as to why they're leaving..He didn't bitch about it, he gave his honest opinion and a heartfelt goodbye...Stop assuming people are all morons for not wanting to play any more..That..is just sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info