April 25

:_; I'm being mocked

their like nananananana ( look it me die lots ) and I'm like :-;;;;;;;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
DkS II will be released in 1 hour 22 minutes where I live.
My life ! Where did it go ? I had one yesterday ......

I'll see you all in 6 -8 months time,or in game.I'll most likely be that guy your ganking in the newb areas,don't be shy and say hello before decapitating me. =P
aw <3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781625&page=48

Holy shit.

People like to say that gameplay is always better than graphics, especially in a Souls game. Well what about mood? Isn't that also gameplay? How you experience an area? If so, then people who say that graphics are needless are completely wrong.

Look at that, on PC the game looks pretty great. Just by looking at those pictures, I could feel the ruin of the mansion, and the painting hallway just looked so intense. And in the console version, it looks so bad it's hard to take seriously, with the lack of detail.

EDIT, try to go to page 48 to see the dragon mansion thingy
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Mar 11, 2014, 11:44:01 PM
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781625&page=48

Holy shit.

People like to say that gameplay is always better than graphics, especially in a Souls game. Well what about mood? Isn't that also gameplay? How you experience an area? If so, then people who say that graphics are needless are completely wrong.

Look at that, on PC the game looks pretty great. Just by looking at those pictures, I could feel the ruin of the mansion, and the painting hallway just looked so intense. And in the console version, it looks so bad it's hard to take seriously, with the lack of detail.

EDIT, try to go to page 48 to see the dragon mansion thingy

Where are there PC videos/pictures? The stuff on there is all PS3 comparisons. It is a comparison of old reveals versus newer ones.

I'm playing it right now. It looks just like the others did.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Mar 12, 2014, 12:56:15 AM
I'm fine with the way it looks, graphics are same as first DkS and I'm plenty immersed. Probably good thing it's not too shiny, that would just distract players from all the ball-crushing enemies in this game...(it's fucking harder than first one)
Friend called me xD

''Why THE FUCK IS THIS GAME FIXED 30 FPS my life is over fuck you consoles''

hahahahah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The game got downgraded on PC too.

Check the steam page, all the good looking screenshots are now gone. All hope is lost.

Probably going to be the last Souls game I buy, mainly because not only is the false advertising bullshit, but because I've heard that gameplaywise the game was also dumbed down in some ways. The games going mainstream, and namco likes it.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info