A Few QoL Things involving the Shops, Interacting, and Quests

Well number 1. Whenever im in the shop, I should be able to move around the gems on my items, and sell outdated equipment even if its currently equipped. If I get something identified and its better than a current item, I had to leave the shop, go back to inventory make changes, then go back to shop to sell. Slightly annoying.

Number 2. There is way, way, way, way, way too many small little minute items, 20 of x to build to y, is cool, but when I turn in 1, I get 1 scroll of wisdom paper, I turn in 14, I get 1 scroll of wison paper. Selling becomes a giant chore of splitting, figuring out what is worth keeping and what isn't. I pretty much stopped going to the store, and just dump anything or don't even look at items that are blue rarity or lower. No reason to.

Number 3. Please add a skip vocals and read text version, or make it so the whole text can be skipped to by clicking continue, rather than make us sit through some guy drone for 20 seconds to tell us 1 bit of very important information at the very very end.

Number 4. Put a longer cooldown on flicker strike in minions. I had to do 1 section 9 times because 8 minions would flicker strike and instagib me everytime I got near a room, would kill none/one/two each time just to clear it. They constantly blink in on you, which isn't bad for a tankier melee hero, but plays hell on a ranger with no minions for peel and very little hp....

At max range on a rangers bow, sometimes it will attack, and othertimes the ranger will just stand there and do nothing. Im talking about just barely inside screen. Also, maybe make the hitboxes for some of the smaller minions slightly larger, the small crawler minions that shoot at you can be difficult to click on sometimes, and the dead/live bodies get hard to discern from each other with them.

Also, the waypoints are nice, but maybe put more emphasis on the having to click the blue dot to go there. Maybe add a text when you click it that says "click again to go to "x" place". Ill add more as I think of them and have more time. Love the game, skill tree looks epic! Can't wait to delve into some more of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info