NINJAS....REALLY?

I reached cruel difficulty,and i made a party to kill Brutus,excited i may get a new weapon..but the other party member stole it right in front of me,picked everything,really fast.I thought this problem in games was taken care off.Why aren't the drops instanced for every character.This is really...really not cool,matter of fact,it sux.
What a sad story.
Please.. we have enough of these threads already

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/392
QQ get some trusted friends ofc ppl ninja its a f2p game :)
:) =)
people want rare items just as much as you, if you are playing with pubbies get ready to be ninja'd alot
LOL poor OP just came in here to vent and everyone just shuts him down in one line or less.

OP, there are enough threads like this. GGG has made their decision for the time being to use a loot timer. Sometimes it works out for you, sometimes it doesn't. It may not be as fun to you as instanced loot, but some of us prefer it. Others hate it. The fact of the matter is that it is in line with the vision the developers had for this game.

Long story short, it's not changing anytime soon (most likely), and if it were, it's not because of your whining on the forums.
"
burlap84 wrote:
I reached cruel difficulty,and i made a party to kill Brutus,excited i may get a new weapon..but the other party member stole it right in front of me,picked everything,really fast.I thought this problem in games was taken care off.Why aren't the drops instanced for every character.This is really...really not cool,matter of fact,it sux.

Please redirect your hopeless cries into the official Looting thread with the rest of us FFA haters.
Last edited by MikeX7 on Jan 29, 2013, 6:15:58 AM
1) Play with Friends

2) Play with your Guild

3) Post logically and coherently on the official thread about why only FFA loots is not a good idea for most of the playerbase.

Most of us hate the loot too, its only a vocal minority that's keeping it the way it is.

GGG will come around.

*edit* of course, blizzard never did, but i'm pretty confident that GGG is at least twice the developer that blizz ever was. my two bits, part two. */edit*

Luck!

<3 GGG.

Last edited by drakkos on Jan 29, 2013, 10:31:00 AM
the good news is that there is no such thing as "ninja" in this game and what you are describing is normal gameplay. get better.
People always seem to forget that when you're in a party, no loot is YOUR loot, even if there's a tiny timer with your name on it.

Party clears, party loots. Given the increased drops when you party, I hardly believe people pick up everything and leave you with nothing, cause you know, inventory.

If you had picked up an item instead of the other guy, then HE'D be here QQ'ing.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Last edited by Agilaz on Jan 29, 2013, 10:33:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info