Stash/Bank system?

Is there going to be a stash like in Diablo series or a Bank system like in most current games? Is the bank/stash going to be shared between characters? You see... it just always frustrated me having to create useless mule characters to stash my items or having to find someone I can trust to transfer items (some of the recent games have mailing system to avoid having to trust someone).

I think what would be nice is having a bank/stash for each character and also a single shared stash/bank for all characters. It would be bigger than the individual ones and would avoid the need to transfer items. I think it would be great, what are you thoughts?
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Currently players a stash that is shared among all characters. Then each character has a inventory stash. The only exception to this is the Hardcore league when a player dies they cannot access their hardcore stash instead it's just the default stash.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Characters in the same league have a large shared stash. No more mules.
Forum Sheriff
Excellent, thank you for the information, guys :)
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Characters in the same league have a large shared stash. No more mules.

I'll believe it when I see it. At least the kind of packrat I am I'll likely have dozens of mules soon enough, no matter the stash size. Only unlimited stash could save me from mules (: (Thats why I loved playing single player D2 and having the wonderful Atma utility to stash away all the thousands of items).
It's good to hear that they mixed up the best things/ideas from other games ^^

It feels like they are really invested into this genre !
Hack&Slash lover!
It's probably been discussed, but I'm way to lazy to look up past threads...

Is there a limited space provided for the stash? Some F2P games charge $$$ for additional stash/storage. Is that something GGG is planning as well?
Hell no, it would be a pain in the ass :(

They said they just want to come up with cosmetics stuff in the cash shop. Don't give them bad ideas :p
Hack&Slash lover!
I really hope they stick to their understanding of f2p. It would be sad to see the same grade of financal investment needed as in other f2p titles. Yes, Conan I'm looking at you.
Last time I heared about extra stash space Chris (I think...its usually him) said they had discussed weather that would be "ethical" or not - since its not an obvious advantage but more of a convinience.
I don't know what\if they decided.

But my personal opinion is that its a step away from the ethical cash shop model, simple example: less time spent muling = more time playing which is an advantage (more time for grind = more wealth than without the extra space).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info