Possible Quest Bug Or I'm Doing Something Wrong

I was in a group, and we were about to do the boss in ancient pyramid. I tried to activate the thing in the middle, but it didn't work. I checked my quest log, and it said to talk to Eramir about the thing, or whatever. So, I portaled out and went through all his dialog options, then went back.

By the time I got back, they were already fighting the boss. We managed to kill the boss, and somehow I died a few seconds later. So, I resurrect and quickly go back through someone's portal. I try to go through the next location, but it says I need to have something(don't remember the name) or need to have placed something on the altar, whatever that means...

I check my quest log again, and it still says to talk to Eramir... So, I portal back out again and talk to him once more, but he has nothing left that I haven't clicked on. I go back through my portal only to get the same error when try to go to the next area.

TLDR: The quest won't complete even though I'm doing what it says to.

Screenshot...with a camera phone(The print screen button produced a black image when I tried pasting in paint, and the in-game screenshot key method did nothing): http://imageshack.us/a/img402/1487/wtfhzj.jpg

If this image here is too big to be viewed properly here, just use the link above
Spoiler
Ur buddys startet the encounter before u had the quest, so it does not count to u. U have to kill him again now .
IG Harom_
The next patch will change the quest log to clarify what you need to do in this case.

Which is, you to get the Apex by either killing all the bandit lords, or completing one of the bandit lord quests.

"
babuzi wrote:
Ur buddys startet the encounter before u had the quest, so it does not count to u. U have to kill him again now .

Actually, it doesn't matter who started it. It does matter who is present when the boss dies.
Code warrior
You have to finish the bandit quest to activate the boss fight. Someone in your group probably finished it so he could start it.
Even if you kill the boss, you can't go to act3 unless you finish the bandit quest.
Alright, I'll do the bandit stuff, but I don't see why I would have this quest then if I cant complete it
Last edited by EchoSRP on Jan 29, 2013, 4:44:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info