Connect your job to the class you want to play

"
Vanakoji wrote:
In university for computer science, so a witch which I want to play most.

As for the connection between the two I will say that if I have learned anything so far in my 3 years it's that the more you learn about computers, the more you believe they work simply because of black magic. Anyone try to fix a computer or debug a program when it just starts working for no reason can understand.

In fact, one prof told us that if the program doesn't work, you can always try to sacrifice a goat and pour its blood on the keyboard and your program may start to work...

hahahahaha I'll make sure to keep goats in stock
I'm a lawyer....is there a satanic class at all?
3D Modeling, im not sure but is Marauder some kind of Sadist? =D
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
Pastry chef, and I want to play a duelist... Uhhhh... I use two hands when I make bread and stuff? I use knives? That's about it.
IT Department...

I guess I use magic all the time.

"Photoshop won't open..."
BAM! (Double clicks icon and it opens)
MAGIC

"Printer isn't printing..."
BAM! (Puts more paper in)
MAGIC

That is essentially what happens *all* day long. And they tell me that they could do my job when they don't even know how to put more paper in a printer.

So a Witch I am.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
Last edited by Taric on Sep 19, 2011, 12:00:46 AM
I perform magic and make the people who don't deserve beta keys disappear! So I guess I should play a Witch!
A chemical engineer, but I wannna play ranger. I suppose I balance the mass and energy of what I shoot into my enemies (arrows) with the output (experience and loot)? Not sure if that works!
I'm unemployed right now....guess I'll be a ranger.
"Rock is Overpowered. Paper is fine."
- Scissors.
Well, Translation Project Manager, and doing a part-time MA in Audiovisual/Specialized Translation, so I have absolutely no idea which class, Templar maybe?

Need to make sure the sheep(translators) keep on the straight and narrow, dish out "brutal justice" when they don't follow the word of the "lord" (Head of Projects). And I only answer to the "one" (Head of Projects.......oh and the CEO). So would probably say Templar
Last edited by alexus87 on Sep 19, 2011, 10:04:27 AM
I am fisherman so...Hunter meybe dunno,lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info