Connect your job to the class you want to play

"
TheDudeSon wrote:
im chef
gonna be duelist or marauder

This is disturbing but I still laughed. hahaha
I'm a mathematician. Whenever I mention that, someone usually screams, "witch" so there ya go
"
tradijen wrote:
I'm a pharmacist so I guess that would constitute me being a Templar, or maybe a witch :O!

I am a pharmacist too :). Maybe the hidden class might represent a better job wise role, like an alchemist.

Going Templar regardless.
I am a real life wizard

Master of illusions.

Or am I?

No I am that was another illusion. You get one free.
"
GrayRaven wrote:
"
tradijen wrote:
I'm a pharmacist so I guess that would constitute me being a Templar, or maybe a witch :O!

I am a pharmacist too :). Maybe the hidden class might represent a better job wise role, like an alchemist.

Going Templar regardless.

I'm sick of the partial when can I pick up the completed partial! </3
Im a striper so the marauder suits me well
Im a lifeguard ( Yes seriously i am )

I guess a Ranger?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"
Electrical Engineering... At first it goes up tho shockwitch, but considering I'm going to design electrical machines, I'll be utilising brute force so... ---> Marauder
Last edited by iloreplica on Sep 18, 2011, 6:20:36 PM
In university for computer science, so a witch which I want to play most.

As for the connection between the two I will say that if I have learned anything so far in my 3 years it's that the more you learn about computers, the more you believe they work simply because of black magic. Anyone try to fix a computer or debug a program when it just starts working for no reason can understand.

In fact, one prof told us that if the program doesn't work, you can always try to sacrifice a goat and pour its blood on the keyboard and your program may start to work...
Last edited by Vanakoji on Sep 18, 2011, 6:08:40 PM
I'm an Analog Engineer. Many Digital Engineers refer to what we do as "Black Magic" -- so Witch for me.

Support for "Black Magic" -- here is a book we reference at work.

High Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic
http://www.amazon.com/High-Speed-Signal-Propagation-Advanced/dp/013084408X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316389133&sr=8-2
Last edited by Feenin on Sep 18, 2011, 7:41:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info