Haha, Changed the Title.

"
Eternallight wrote:
Cant you desynch from enemy collision when you try to move past/through them when they are not exactly where they appear to be because of communication lag?

Yes. However, Atziri never summons things and uses offensive spells at the same time. If she's in a position to 1-shot you, it's just you and her in an empty room.
Last edited by Bunnu on Mar 12, 2014, 4:05:21 AM
Please guys, make a new thread for desync. I'm actually interested in the Atziri fragments.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
Eternallight wrote:
Cant you desynch from enemy collision when you try to move past/through them when they are not exactly where they appear to be because of communication lag?

Yes. However, Atziri never summons things and uses offensive spells at the same time. If she's in a position to 1-shot you, it's just you and her in an empty room.

I meant in regards to her moving, or does she only stand in the center?
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
kill boss with mainly
Physical - Dusk
Fire - Dawn
Cold - Noon
Lightning - Midnight
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
kill boss with mainly
Physical - Dusk
Fire - Dawn
Cold - Noon
Lightning - Midnight

if that were true midnight would be more common than noon and probably dawn.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
kill boss with mainly
Physical - Dusk
Fire - Dawn
Cold - Noon
Lightning - Midnight

if that were true midnight would be more common than noon and probably dawn.

It was a theory. I have more dusks and guild mate has more dawns. Something is up with that.
as suggested before the droprate of fragments might have something to do with time.
what if probability to drop a specific fragment depends on an hourly cycle.

since dusk and dawn and most popular ones the time frame when you kill the boss (or enter the corrupted area) is the longest for them and shortest for the midnight part.
for example:

15.00 - 15.30 - dusk part
15:30 - 15.50 - dawn part
15:50 - 15:59 - noon part
15:59 - 16:00 - midnight part

so on average midnight part might be dropping just in an interval of 1 min or shorter during an hourly cycle.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
Bunnu wrote:
Here's a theory of mine regarding fragment drops, but I've been having terrible luck with finding corrupted areas, anyone want to test it?

I think it may be based on the minutes of the hour when you loot the vaal chest. For example, let's say the time is the following:

2:01-2:29 - Dawn
2:30 - Noon
2:31-2:59 - Dusk
3:00 - Midnight

Well I've tried all of those combinations and every time I had different piece drop.
I've also tried to narrow it down to seconds so I've opened my Windows clock and killed/opened chests at 15-30-45-60 seconds that didn't work.
Then I've tried to set my system clock to 00:00 time and kill boss + open the chest in less than 60 seconds, that also failed.
I'm running out of ideas to be honest. :D
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
"
holocaustus wrote:
Please guys, make a new thread for desync. I'm actually interested in the Atziri fragments.

This. Even more when the things said about desync are so terribly wrong in some statements xD

edit: I tried the "quarter of an hour" method. Killed a boss at x.59 clock. In the last quarter. Still a dusk dropped. So maybe it's like the mario fireworks-secret (which was mentioned above). Certain minutes make midnight possible? Maybe x.12, x.24, x.36, x.48, x.60 clock? Or is it possible that it is connected to your playtime (type /played in chat)?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Mar 12, 2014, 5:48:51 AM
Fragments can drop in any lvl area? or only merc?
OneShotCity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info