Haha, Changed the Title.

I don't need to say anything right ... This thing drops everywhere and the other ones? well ...
Why would GGG make it so one is easier to obtain than the others ...

Edit: found another one yay ... 5 now.

Edit2: found another one yay ... 6 now.
Last edited by Xantaria on Apr 25, 2014, 7:35:11 PM
They want you to grind even more.
Cuz they can!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
It's so only RMTs on standard can afford to fight her, what with midnight going for 30ex.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
It's so only RMTs on standard can afford to fight her, what with midnight going for 30ex.
Wow really I sold it for 1ex o:
if they go 30 ex i ll sell mine lol
ing:the_melkor
It reminds me of the McDonald's monopoly game, you'll never get the boardwalk.
"
It reminds me of the McDonald's monopoly game, you'll never get the boardwalk.

sadly. I really expected them to be equally rare so people would have to trade them around in order to get all 4. But this? ...
Midnight doesnt go for 1 ex.

Assume that a palace 78 goes for 2 ex atm. Also assume Queen Atzari can drop several uniques, the average worth 15 exalt. (More information is needed here. Does she always drop one? There are no fixed prices for those uniques available either as of now)

Also assume that the apex of sacrifice gives more exp than a 78 map.

Under those conditions, a midnight, which is in effect the only thing needed to get to the apex (there are 1000 of other fragments circulating right now), should be roughly worth around 5-10 ex. Atm maybe more because of the hype and so many people who want to fight her just to see the new content.

A more reasonable long-term price would be 4-6 ex from my perspective.

Having said this note that I don't have one atm and I haven't found one either. I gave up farming corrupted areas already, not worth the time compared to mapping imho. It also gets boring pretty fast because the areas are so easy.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Mar 9, 2014, 4:02:40 PM
Now I'll try to sell my midnight... let's see what they offer ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info