[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Level 82, 60k(L18 cyclone) with 3 frenzy charges, runing hatred/HoA/Grace 15k armor/5k life. Using
, atm 51% block, will switch to determination once It hits lvl 19, atm Grace gives the exact as Determination in total armor. I will not drop IR even if I manage to get my hands on a decent 2k armor shield, I need to block stuff not evade, I can basicly afk in maps, to block atacks and watch everything else outside my cyclone range die from HoA burn from the reckoning and vengance. It is horrible to find decent jewelery .. with decent rings I could get 70k with ease.
Is it just me or are all new-found facebreakers weaker? According to pathofexile.gamepedia.com facebreakers only go from 600-800% increased unarmed damage. I also don't seem able to find any 800% + ones on poe.trade neither (for torment). I can find some 1000% ones on standard though.
800 are perfect ones, it might have not be found yet.
800-1000% facebreaker is legacy and can no longer drop.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I think that you can imrpove the max block version by skipping berserking or at least connect sentinel to command of steel (2 points vs your 2 str and 1 int). You can reinvest it into path of the warrior.

Example:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQABLMFLQY5CTMM9xQgFSAV7BZvFy8ZtBo4Gj4blxutJIsksCcvKaUqTSzpL8wxnjJONZI8LT0PPeI9_D8nQKBCo0d-SO5KyEz_TeNOKlBHUWBYY1nzXhNfP2BLYuxlTWaeZ5to8mqTbqpyqXTtdn9343iueTl673zZfuKApITZhO-Mz5BVl3mZK55Xn9-iAKZXqZWsqqyvrj6vbK-ntfK2QbaKtz65Hb02vYG-p8AawGbAv8GCxPbGrsbYypDK09E2037YveIs42rkUenV7w7veu988B_zBvZI9qP3MvrS-6r-Cv6PdK6bLQqb5wo=

The logic:
4 nodes for berserking = 4.5 attack speed.
Duelist start node is 6% AS, 2 points for quickstep have an average of 4.5 attack speed + bonus movement speed.

Good luck.
minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Jan 12, 2015, 5:24:30 AM
"
Galax201 wrote:
I think that you can imrpove the max block version by skipping berserking or at least connect sentinel to command of steel (2 points vs your 2 str and 1 int). You can reinvest it into path of the warrior.

I like berserking T_T but ye, makes sense, although I don't value movement speed that much as I usually run haste aura, but ye, it's a better route.
Like I said before I use another tree so I haven't exactly optimized it fully.
"
themastadon85 wrote:
Is it just me or are all new-found facebreakers weaker? According to pathofexile.gamepedia.com facebreakers only go from 600-800% increased unarmed damage. I also don't seem able to find any 800% + ones on poe.trade neither (for torment). I can find some 1000% ones on standard though.

Don't worry, you can still do up towards 80k dps with the new 800% Facebreakers (think I was at 74k with some 760% ones)
you took resolute technique so all the crit from that head peice and face breaker are waste. 41% increased damge taken from that helmet is worth for 20 to 60 damage it giving??
sorry for my bad english
"
you took resolute technique so all the crit from that head peice and face breaker are waste. 41% increased damge taken from that helmet is worth for 20 to 60 damage it giving??
sorry for my bad english

Yes it is , and unarmed attacks can't crit.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
sorry for my bad english

41% doesn't exactly mean you take 41% MORE damage, it's more like 20ish% more after armor mitigation.

Also the fact that it gives you over 10k dps buffed makes it worth it.

As the post above me said, you can't crit as Unarmed, so RT is a dps boost without any consequences.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jan 17, 2015, 6:05:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info