[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

This may be a stupid question but I thought "increased elemental damage with weapons" didn't work on unarmed. If this is true, in the Templar section of the tree go down and take 30 strength instead of across the elemental weapon damage. It's the same amount of points but you actually get something out of it instead of worthless points to get where you need to be.
nm I guess I had a different tree up or something
What about uniques like Carcass Jack, are they any good? Kinda hard to find a decent rare 5-6l on Rampage.
am i doing something wrong on my build? ik im not lv 100 or lv 90 but currently my cyclone only does 1,648 dps this is currently with

lv 7 cyclone (cant rank yet going for shield resist first before more dex)
lv 9ish haste (not looking at the gems atm)
my cyclones carrying lv 5 faster attacks lv2 conc effect and blood magic till i can get belly with 5L

im currently lv 58 and have 911% gloves and meginord girdle atm till i can afford belly and aurora
"
IpBanner wrote:
am i doing something wrong on my build? ik im not lv 100 or lv 90 but currently my cyclone only does 1,648 dps this is currently with

lv 7 cyclone (cant rank yet going for shield resist first before more dex)
lv 9ish haste (not looking at the gems atm)
my cyclones carrying lv 5 faster attacks lv2 conc effect and blood magic till i can get belly with 5L

im currently lv 58 and have 911% gloves and meginord girdle atm till i can afford belly and aurora

Sounds like you either got a weapon equipped or dont have any physical damage jewelry.
Post your gear.
"
MrFrango wrote:
What about uniques like Carcass Jack, are they any good? Kinda hard to find a decent rare 5-6l on Rampage.

Ye sure, but it might be tough to cap the resists. I was sure I wrote a line about carcass somewhere :p
"
Sounds like you either got a weapon equipped or dont have any physical damage jewelry.
Post your gear.

how do i post my equips :x and no weapon... probably because i have not grabbed any resist/phys dmg rings yet

by the way my damaged jumped earlier since i hit level 60 and was able to equip my abyssus so i went from 17xx to 54xx dmg
Last edited by IpBanner on Sep 3, 2014, 5:29:49 AM
"
IpBanner wrote:
"
Post your gear.

how do i post my equips :x and no weapon... probably because i have not grabbed any resist/phys dmg rings yet

by the way my damaged jumped earlier since i hit level 60 and was able to equip my abyssus so i went from 17xx to 54xx dmg

You press reply, then click your character name on the top and click your gear, it will copy your gear onto the window.
Otherwise, just look me up ingame.
I'm using a variation of this build on Beyond (only difference is I run two different CWDT). Works well in Beyond(HC), although Physical Heavy Monsters (Kole) and Detonate Dead Monsters... hurt.. and I avoid them.

Streaming for kicks:
twitch.tv/omgthisnamesux

in case anyone wants to see how it plays on Maps - I'm only level 72 though, so work in progress.
IGN: RFIncBlood_1
Last edited by Omgmynamesux on Sep 4, 2014, 8:54:13 PM
I am new to cyclone build, but i like it very much. Here is my gear at 84 on Rampage:

Tried to max every resist, while getting the most bonuses. If anything looks suspicious, please tell me how i can fix it.

Also, if any experienced player can tell me if there is a huge difference in taking 73+ maps if i get Lightning Coil, or should i go for Carcass/rare 6L.

Much apreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info