[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

I'm really interested since this build is really one of the best to start with. Even with a 5L, a 700%+ facebreaker you can easily do maps 70+.

Its also really good to start with. Just save stuff for facebreaker and after that things just become alot easier.

Just wondering how it's going to be in 1.2.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Aug 17, 2014, 7:47:05 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
I'm really interested since this build is really one of the best to start with. Even with a 5L, a 700%+ facebreaker you can easily do maps 70+.

Its also really good to start with. Just save stuff for facebreaker and after that things just become alot easier.

Just wondering how it's going to be in 1.2.

Honestly, I don't think the build will change much, some passives got swapped around the tree, we get more base life meaning we won't need as high life +% to get a good health pool.

The only thing that might change is if you have life leech in your gear, then you can free up about 4 passive points which could be used to increase your damage or life even further.

We'll see, in 2 days, I'll post an updated build that day when I can test it first hand.
Thank you for the detailed guide.
Last edited by Dev1ant on Aug 18, 2014, 5:40:12 PM
I'll post a temporary 1.2 tree later today when it goes up on the official site, it'll probably not be 100% final untill sometime this weekend when I have more time to test it out.

Depending on how fast/easy the forsaken master leveling is I might make an alternative tree which will be optimized with some specific craft mods.
Cool, I'll look forward to your updated tree :)

At first glance it doesn't look like it will change much. The max res nodes are gone (besides the +1 to fire which you will probably pick up) so that can save some points. The leech moved so some more points saved there and you get 3% instead of 2% plus a bit of life on hit/kill. After that nothing much changes up towards the Templar except for the extra (~lvl 100) block nodes which basically are now below the duelist starting area.

Can't wait to start playing :P
Last edited by ElGordo on Aug 20, 2014, 4:42:28 PM
Ye I know, depends on which shield you're using though, I'll need to test it ingame later, and will probably make some changes during the day.

Probably something like this, it has 115 points used, the life leech cluster could be replaced by your jewelry or shield having life leech. If you're using Crest of Perandus or Thousand Teeth Temu you can drop the life leech cluster and go with more dps nodes as we're going to take pretty much every block node nearby, the dps nodes that would make the most sense would be near the start of marauder tree, either physical or attack speed.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Aug 20, 2014, 5:45:36 PM
Herald of Ash is pretty awesome, you can choose to use that instead of Tempest Shield if you wish.
I like your build a lot! I was waiting for the full respec to start following your build, it looks very nice for the endgame, even capable to do Atziri! You deserve my like (Y)! haha
Hi mate!

I have been following your guide and I like it alot!

Here are my items

Passive tree

I dont understand why you pick the following nodes:
12% Aura Area of Effect (north west in the PT)
4% Reduced mana reserved (north west in the PT)

Is it because of the reduced mana? You can get 7% reduced right next to the Intelligence and Amplify.

Another question:
Do you suggest getting melee physical or attack speed near the Marauder?

Thank you for the great guide! :)
Last edited by Rullmihr on Aug 27, 2014, 1:59:27 PM
Hey, does passives like incrase melee dmg% gives some bonus to cyclone dmg/dps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info