[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
mandodiao wrote:
Hey man, nice build, i've been looking for a Build to do Atziri for some time now, but they're all way to expensive, i do have a ST Crit dagger And was thinking on blowing al my currency to get a Crown of eyes and going Low life but then i saw this... I have a lvl 80 Facebreaker with IB and i will totally respec into this (well i have almost the same passives actually) I'll leave my gear/passives so u can tell me what u think i might have to change.

Im doing 35.5k DPS with Hatred / 28.3K With no auras and have 19.8k armour with determination.

Well your gear is definitly more than enough, easier upgrade for you and cheapest would be to swap your shield, I've never been a fan of Lioneye's Remorse, you could try using that new shield which is quite decent "Thousand Teeth Temu Vaal Buckler", it's quite cheap as well. It's like a high level version of Crest of Perandus, with 1% less leech (which we already don't need), high block 37% and decently high eva.

An amulet with bit higher phys and health would help as well, 7-17 is quite low brackets. But all in all your gear is enough to kill Atziri, just be sure to have a Saffell's Frame lying around, it'll make the Atziri fight so much easier :p.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 9, 2014, 11:17:20 AM
Okay thanks for the reply man. I am having problems with The Atziri trio tho. i Don't think atziri would be a problem. But the trio its getting really hard. I did managed to kill them all once, but died a few times. In What order would u recommend to kill them? And do u have any tips on how to make the fight easier ? What pots to use and stuff? Thanks.

EDIT: I managed to Kill them a little easyer by getting a jade flask and changing Added fire 20/20 to Life leech 20/20. Still died twice tho, but im getting the handle of it.
Last edited by mandodiao on Jul 10, 2014, 2:46:32 AM
"
mandodiao wrote:
Okay thanks for the reply man. I am having problems with The Atziri trio tho. i Don't think atziri would be a problem. But the trio its getting really hard. I did managed to kill them all once, but died a few times. In What order would u recommend to kill them? And do u have any tips on how to make the fight easier ? What pots to use and stuff? Thanks.

EDIT: I managed to Kill them a little easyer by getting a jade flask and changing Added fire 20/20 to Life leech 20/20. Still died twice tho, but im getting the handle of it.

Ye I do recommend using a Life Leech gem for the Atziri zone ( at least the trio and Atziri herself), at least untill you get used to avoiding the damage.

As for trio order, its a hard one, because the boss is really the hardest thing for this build, but the most safe way is to kill the Cyclone dude 2nd, and double strike guy last. Just be ready to run away from him when he turns into fire, he hurts then.
Seems like an interesting build, I will try it out and leave a reply occasionally if I bump into any problems.
What do you think about using a Lightning Coil with this build? I'm still leveling and outfitting my character but I can run it whilst still maxing resists. DPS is 24.5k and armor is at 15k. My block is only 37% but I still have 26% left to take from the tree i believe.

Gotta say I love the build. Did a 66 map at lvl 58 and am consistently staying about 4 levels up in maps.
Last edited by Feedmenow on Jul 28, 2014, 7:13:29 PM
"
Feedmenow wrote:
What do you think about using a Lightning Coil with this build? I'm still leveling and outfitting my character but I can run it whilst still maxing resists. DPS is 24.5k and armor is at 15k. My block is only 37% but I still have 26% left to take from the tree i believe.

Gotta say I love the build. Did a 66 map at lvl 58 and am consistently staying about 4 levels up in maps.

If you can use Lightning Coil without losing resistances, that's great, might be hard to get upgrades on jewelry down the line though.
Im running this build as a marauder, and im loving it, only spells are dangerous were im not using my saffels. The only problem is block, i can't get 75% unless i drop half my armor for perandus. stuck at 74% 70% without tempest.

Next problem is fixing my lightning resists had to pick a 8% resist node to be caped, but i can improve a ring to get me the last 7% i need, just expensive,

My gear
"

i tried atziri back when i was lvl 74 went ok as i just went in without really planing, no immortal call, only 1 bleed potion, and only a 5l, just got this 6l 2 days ago when i was able to get another ring to afford loosing quite abit of resists from my old chest, have had that 6l for a while just never been able to fit it into this build. Now i won't do atziri for several levels though a 6l got to expensive, need some higher life reg to sustain it :D
"
Nailroth wrote:
Im running this build as a marauder, and im loving it, only spells are dangerous were im not using my saffels. The only problem is block, i can't get 75% unless i drop half my armor for perandus. stuck at 74% 70% without tempest.

Next problem is fixing my lightning resists had to pick a 8% resist node to be caped, but i can improve a ring to get me the last 7% i need, just expensive,

My gear

i tried atziri back when i was lvl 74 went ok as i just went in without really planing, no immortal call, only 1 bleed potion, and only a 5l, just got this 6l 2 days ago when i was able to get another ring to afford loosing quite abit of resists from my old chest, have had that 6l for a while just never been able to fit it into this build. Now i won't do atziri for several levels though a 6l got to expensive, need some higher life reg to sustain it :D

Well, I don't run with 75% block either way, anything over 60 is good and will make you tanky enough for endgame, so don't worry about that.
If you're unable to get legacy facebreakers is this build not worth doing?
Think I lose about 8000 dps by using a 800% facebreaker, so it's still quite viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info