What is your favorite unique quote?

"
"As long as the soul is unfettered, so is the body."
- Auxium

zen quotes ftw
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Mar 9, 2014, 1:57:02 PM
Maligaro's
The BoR obv
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Shout-out to Leer Cast, and the many other great quotes people have posted so far, but for some reason Zahndethus' Cassock just sticks with me, despite (or perhaps because of) the fact I'm not religious. Paints faith as something other than the men that have traditionally defined it.

When dead men rise and darkness falls
Only faith can be your walls
Walls of Light, not of brick
Twice as strong and twice as thick

I've also got a soft spot for the Cloak of Flame's flavour text, "He who sows embers shall reap hellfire". Wonderfully ambiguous. Cloak of Flame is also one of the few uniques that is (in my opinion) really gorgeous. I'm hoping it gets some unique 3D soon, since I'd love to to it in the game. That gold filigree just shines.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Mar 9, 2014, 4:05:59 PM
the fishing rod

"give a man a fish, feed him for a day. give a fish a man, feed him for a month."

(probably not exactly word for word but close enough)
ign = ultrahiangle
death's harp. +1
Bye bye desync!
I've always loved Divinarius.
"Divine intervention feels better when you do it yourself."
Indeed.
"
Calling it poison would imply
that it was even edible.
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Mar 9, 2014, 5:45:39 PM
"
tinko92 wrote:
What lies beneath your feet?
Sacred ground (Doctore), watered with tears of blood.

Quot reminded me of this http://imgur.com/account/favorites/kYzTrrM & don't click it if you're squeamish!

Nature respects the strong
And paints the snow red
With the blood of the weak
IGN Indigodusk
PoE "quotes" seem like they're trying to be something that they are not. Sort like a nerd trying to quote Shakespeare in binary.

Borderlands 2 does a much better job imo, more relevant to todays world.

Like how can a game developer introduce the name of several character skills while at the same time telling the story of that new character? Here's how:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6chxuovrbCI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info