Full charge on Vaal skills

When a vaal skill finally reaches enough souls to use it, it would be really nice to have a sound alert us to it.
I think the primary reason why i dont use my vaal skills as much as i should is because my attention is always elsewhere rather than looking at my skill bar. A nice sound effect that wouldnt be mistaken for random mob/area would really help us out.
Perhaps the sound of ice breaking on a lake. Or the thrum of a large motor or transformer.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
When a vaal skill finally reaches enough souls to use it, it would be really nice to have a sound alert us to it.
I think the primary reason why i dont use my vaal skills as much as i should is because my attention is always elsewhere rather than looking at my skill bar. A nice sound effect that wouldnt be mistaken for random mob/area would really help us out.
Perhaps the sound of ice breaking on a lake. Or the thrum of a large motor or transformer.

My issue is that it looks the same as when it is completely uncharged, except not animating. It's very easy to not notice that it is charged. Perhaps make the portrait black & white until the red charge indicator is full?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info