Leap Slam...OOM

I just started using Leap Slam and keep running out of mana. I'm only level 20. Does this get better with Blood Magic? Thanks!
"
vigg2013 wrote:
I just started using Leap Slam and keep running out of mana. I'm only level 20. Does this get better with Blood Magic? Thanks!

Blood magic would obviously enable you to freely use skills pretty much. However I think it is a bad idea to rush for it.

My ground slam HC mara is lvl 48 atm and still haven't picked up blood magic. The trick is to use warlord's mark alot. It gives you 100% extra flask charges. My setup is 1 quicksilver flask, 2 mana, 2 health( when blood magic is taken granite flasks will replace the mana) and I never go oom.

It doesn't work though I quess if you are playing in very big groups and don't get the killing blow often. Then the 100% flask charge will not be triggered. However you would also in bigger groups not spend as much mana(not same need to spam decoy totem etc). I only play solo so I always get the killing blow for triggering warlord's mark.

But my suggestion stands I guess. Use warlords mark. If playing in big groups though and wanting to spam skills you will have mana problems.

Last edited by Eivon on Jan 29, 2013, 1:16:02 AM
use some potions and support gems like mana leech or reduced mana. also there are mana leech prefix mods on gear. blood magic isn't a solution for everything, you know.
I went for blood magic first thing and linked it with life gain on hit.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info