I will call him Conan the Rediculous!

Here is the passive plan I have going for this. 69% elemental resist, 2 handed sword, and no mana or health leeching when hes hit:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38UFCMz_ZIfLgpLl8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL0TnHOeoGGoeajsg8NlhGS42uvKcCyhul5T7J-3E9nuMIQKpczkOIVUq9tw9wQRVtZ7NpzD3vhRxNDhXDZHODjwUIFBHGJGIjzuMjvQ26K-iEPAX3AaiOnFhUp_LG6qI7W1KgTpgiAHn_InrCa3kJyAote9OQKCHKQUtGlVko5rMMHXh2qy66GY__AixXp98S-wZouoS4V0AMgm77VWpl7Q08iFgdPGeufPdqRpEsnbuG1KhGwMnAf8LqjH7f-ObWAmW

I'm looking for ideas for Gem combos.

I've already scoped out Immortal Call, Leap Slam, Molten Shell, Cleave, Warlord's Mark, Vitality, and/or Reju Totem as good candidates for this build. I was also thinking of trying to push my Dex up for Haste and Frenzy. If you have an 11% prismatic ring you can max out your elemental resist at 80% and be near immune to magic. Look for equipment with chaos resist and shy away from the other elemental resists.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Feb 12, 2013, 12:26:02 AM
So far with the beginning of running this character I've seen that cleave and double strike are my best friends. I've noticed though a really low hit chance. Edited for better hit chance and more mana efficiency.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Feb 1, 2013, 6:12:55 AM
I love the name! I have a feeling you need to sell your soul to Krom to make this work :-)
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
So far with the beginning of running this character I've seen that cleave and double strike are my best friends. I've noticed though a really low hit chance. Edited for better hit chance and more mana efficiency.

I would drop some armor nodes you are grabbing to get a few more life nodes as life is way more important.

As for your chance to hit, if you aren't focusing on a lot of critical strike chance you may want to grab Resolute Technique and skip all the %chance to hit nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info