The wait is killin me...

"
D2 was and still is the jewel in the ARPG 2D crown. There have been pretenders to the throne who have got nowhere near the addiction level that D2 had (4 years farming pindle for god sake says it all!)

This looks to be the first true game that hopes to pinch the crown from D2...it's just whether D3 is even better than D2 is the key for me

D3 probably won't be as good as this.

Btw another game called League of Legends is f2p and you with real money you can buy what you can get with In game currency (it's not currency but it is alike :D)

and they are pretty succesful
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
"
Smradd wrote:
"
D2 was and still is the jewel in the ARPG 2D crown. There have been pretenders to the throne who have got nowhere near the addiction level that D2 had (4 years farming pindle for god sake says it all!)

This looks to be the first true game that hopes to pinch the crown from D2...it's just whether D3 is even better than D2 is the key for me

D3 probably won't be as good as this.

Btw another game called League of Legends is f2p and you with real money you can buy what you can get with In game currency (it's not currency but it is alike :D)

and they are pretty succesful

I do play league of legend :-)

"You Cant Tame The Beast"

I want in the beta so bad :) I'll have alot of time to test and hopefully give my positive feedback :)
"
I do play league of legend :-)

Nickname?
europe or america server?
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
I do as well, America, Russkiy.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I just want everyone to know that I have been dying here since day 1.
The wait has already killed me. I'm undead now, so its going to be hard to die again, now I have no choice but to wait. =(
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
DOn't worry guys. as they say, we're all sitting in the same boot. or..something like that. :D
I wanna play this game pretty badly!
Same here, OP...same here...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info