The wait is killin me...

I saw that witchdoctor class in D3, it looked like the cursed tiki on the brady bunch...

but my nostalgia for D2 has peaked with all the d3 talk, and I gotta tell ya... the wait for PoE is killin me!

I look at this game and see the D3 sequel that should have been... is it too late to call it D2.5?

AoC went f2p and I could care less... I don't even play games anymore... I just reload this page all day to see if the PoE beta has started yet...

so in other words...

ARE WE THERE YET???
August will be the start of Closed Beta.

Not sure when Open Beta starts...
I love lamp
I know I only found about this game over the weekend and I am literally dying to get my testing hands on this!

Could be as good as the Diablo series ( which I love a great deal) and am very eager to get into this game!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I m waiting since November . And I think wait killing we all . But I am even more happy when it finally comes out. I m waiting for guild Wars 2 , Path of exile , diablo 3 and tribes ascend . 2011-2012 Legends return .
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
My main hope for this game is that it gets the financial support it deserves. It would be the saddest thing ever if people just don't buy the cash shop stuff.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
My main hope for this game is that it gets the financial support it deserves. It would be the saddest thing ever if people just don't buy the cash shop stuff.

a little bird told me ggg have planned some awesome cosmetic stuff for you guys just to spend tons of tons of money on ;)

jokes aside - I really hope so too. If they manage to pull it off, then i think it would revolutionize the concept of cash shops tbh.

I mean, a serious, non-asian f2p ARPG game manage to survive on a cosmetic cash shop? thats pretty amazing.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Last edited by wakko on Jul 12, 2011, 11:08:06 AM
Same as I'm not one of the ones who likes to spend $$ in a cash shop... But I really want to help and reward them for they hard work and ofc for being active here on the forum interacting with us. It's kinda rare nowadays.
Hack&Slash lover!
"
wakko wrote:
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:

a little bird told me ggg have planned some awesome cosmetic stuff for you guys just want to spend tons of tons of money on ;)

jokes aside - I really hope so too. If they manage to pull it off, then i think it would revolutionize the concept of cash shops tbh.

I mean, a serious, non-asian f2p ARPG game manage to survive on a cosmetic cash shop? thats pretty amazing.

I wish this little bird would have brought some beta keys and tossed them happily around! :D
Diablo 2 was my first on-line game ever and I play it for 5 years, if this game brings the same fun that diablo gave me I will be more than happy to buy some cosmetics to my chars, if I'm able to pay a subscription to other games why not do the same to maintain the game I'm playing.
D2 was and still is the jewel in the ARPG 2D crown. There have been pretenders to the throne who have got nowhere near the addiction level that D2 had (4 years farming pindle for god sake says it all!)

This looks to be the first true game that hopes to pinch the crown from D2...it's just whether D3 is even better than D2 is the key for me
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info