Duel axe build? im curious... your opinion?

Hi, I want to play a duel wield axe char, cause it just sounds fun... i came up with this build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQ6tER4UdRjbIQIhYCi1KaUqOCr2MBkx-zIJNug6UjrtQKBDnEZpTipQUFRJVbVWBFhjWK9br10AXz9giGFScD508XVOeA17jIZgjM-euZ7Nn8unMKlurpO18rndxtjfv-dS567qGO8O707yL_ZI974=

i start with heading south b-lining to blood magic (but i wont take it until higher lv/geared) then head to iron reflexes taking all the mini shots on the way and the 2 points past iron... that puts me ~36 ish i think... then i go for vaal pact then back to the start for the defensive line i have seen in most other builds...

and i was wondering if it is viable for end game? I am no-where near end game at all with my current duelist (lv 25), and I am new to this game still. i have learned that i love cleave with life on hit... and i would live some opinion from you theory crafters out there... please and thank you.

The optimal way to play a dual wield character would be to start in the Duelist section and focus on the south part of the passive tree mostly.

In your build you take Vaal Pact, which is a major mistake to take early on, and it completely negates the HP regeneration nodes you've taken.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
the "has no effect" i thought was ment for it applying instantly... it means they dont work... ever? ummmmm....
"
Dhajire wrote:
the "has no effect" i thought was ment for it applying instantly... it means they dont work... ever? ummmmm....

It only applies Life Leech instantly. And at low level you just don't want to cut yourself out of using Flasks or having passive HP regeneration. Your ONLY regeneration in this case would come from Life Leech; and you simply cannot sustain it.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info