this seems to be the "legit" "spam" thread^^
post count +1

im 19 btw
[url]http://singularity.us.to/[/url]
I'm 19 as well.
"
Fuury wrote:
Old man here at 44!

so you remember the good days when gaming was new?

i hope this lives up to the expectations since blizzard are making such a mess of d3
15 :-P oldies
"
SuspectDevice wrote:
"
Fuury wrote:
Old man here at 44!

so you remember the good days when gaming was new?

i hope this lives up to the expectations since blizzard are making such a mess of d3

Yeah. I remember good old gaming days @ the arcade with Asteroids, Space Invaders, Pac Man an Donkey Kong...

And also the beginning of gaming@home.
I got a Pong (not original) from My Parents when I was about 7 or 8, got an Atari VCS 2600 Christmas 1980 and 1985 there was an C 64 to play...
Since 1989 I own PCs (the first got no HDD but two 5 1/4 Disks with 180 kB Space per Disk, pure Text-Graphics(!) and enormous 256 kB Main Memory))

yes, I remember the good old Days of gaming, althoug some new Stuff ist also very cool.
What I often miss are good Ideas apart from "good Ideas to make more money out of publishing games".
So I like the Idea of PoE and I'm eager to play it (despite the fact that online gaming doesn't apeal to me normaly)
presently frustrated PS4-player
16, I've been playing Diablo II since I was about 6 so I'm by no means a newb to this genre. It's amazing that a single game has managed to keep my attention for a decade, though Diablo 3 just looks to be a mess to me. It's horrible to see a part of my childhood get hacked to pieces by a company which is so widly out of touch with what made the prequel so godly.

I'm eagerly waiting on PoE now. I suppose I've outgrown Diablo now, I need something more hardcore, something being made for gamers by gamers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info