Invasion - 1h BLARHGDJSF

so, as you can see by the title i was thinking in going elemental something (dunno what primary skill ill choose).

This is the tree i'm planning on using, do you guys think it has enough life for invasion?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABMZ41kkrITeNaUm6qm12mV6iatfLyl_6PiPE64fJF_gqsqnKpfNlZ88AaZp760hcvZOdV1oCkJLCG0R0Uj0bQ0M9lVcYWb5uhZ73ub5BVp4QaOOw4V-IyiXflBLMUTaIA8B-pbmxGcmwyCd0N_MVnoId2Sn1W-t1G_E5jp1uvTioppRjbdPEhYECgBS1gS3rvdO14DVivNug6UjJ-DjxCo3YILOkVICpNPycUcfjr6hj3MilPgps62A==

also, if i use spec throw, are static blows worthwhile?
You had some GLARING inefficiencies in your build in the form of just wasted points, or poorly allocated points.

Much Cleaner

The question is: How are you going to get Lightning Damage? Added Lightning? Wrath? That is how you need to look at it. Personally, I run a Spectral Throw Build, and Have never needed the lightning damage, but then...> I actually took damage multiplying passives, as you really just have life.

My worry is, that you'l survive, but I don't know how you plan on killing things. Which means, you wont end up surviving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info