Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.1 7 aura support mf culler help

I started the Ambush league with friends that have never played POE before.
They are going for split arrow and reave.
I'd like to be a good dps boost for them bringing haste + anger + wrath + hatred and the 3 purities, i'll let them run clarity, grace, maybe determination.

I prefer a build life based that can run this 7 auras (i'm fine if alpha how,l and/or prism guardian are needed to achieve that), and a room for culling with mf gear.

Initially i was thinking summoner, but i played summoner before the little rework with bone fleshoffering etc. and if i remember correctly grace determination vitality and purity were needed to let minions survive.
So i was thinking at some other option that could use the max effectiveness of damage auras at least a bit, but i have no experience with totems or elewand to do a proper build (probably wand with resolute technique i imagine) or maybe raging spirits.

Looking for help with builds or ideas.

Or maybe animate weapon?
no one?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZwx9EH8RlhUgFm8XLxg8GNsZhRmKGmwajxzcHaoelCQ8JKoksCepKPoppSpNLOkvbzGeMgk1kjbpOuE7KD8nP3NBh0WdRnFJUUp9SshN404qVcZV1lYtWm1br1v0YENk52egZ71sFmxGbj1uqm-ecLtybHTxeM56qn_GgKSCHoLHgwmD24UyhtGHdojxj0aTJ5M6muCboZu1na6io6ZXpwinXKlurD-sf7QMtfK3PriTvSfB88M6xp7KSs5xz2XQ0NkT2wvcV90N4Yjjauvu7m_yRfPd9tr56PrS-wn8S_zF_gr-Sf6P

MF Wander Conduit Aura Bitch

Power Siphon - GMP - Chain - Item Rarity - Faster Attacks

Use Frenzy as well to benefit your party through Conduit.

Possible going down to the Marauder aura nodes and I would do it last but it is necessary if you want to reach 7. 5 is possible with the top aura nodes and Alpha's Howl (no Blood Magic) you may need Prism to reach 7 even with the Marauder 5%.

Basically, you get AA, MoM, EB and IR with this build making you quite tanky whilst also getting some AS to boost the speed of Power Siphon.

This build ain't perfect but it's what I'm planning on doing.

You will have a little bit of DPS yourself with a fast wand with the flat DPS auras. Wand/DPS nodes are unnecessary.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot Charisma.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 7, 2014, 3:12:58 PM
Lots of aura build are in low life to cumulate more auras and optimise aura bonus from skill tree. And low life gear like shavronne's wrappings is very expensive, its not for beginner.

But maybe should have some issues for life based builds with the mortal conviction keystone.
You'll want to read this thread

Spoiler

[1.0.6] 10 Aura Low Life Support Culler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/680357/page/1

page 31 has the tree updated for 1.1 SotV

Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Mar 8, 2014, 5:28:11 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZwx9EH8RlhUgFm8XLxg8GNsZhRmKGmwajxzcHaoelCQ8JKoksCepKPoppSpNLOkvbzGeMgk1kjbpOuE7KD8nP3NBh0WdRnFJUUp9SshN404qVcZV1lYtWm1br1v0YENk52egZ71sFmxGbj1uqm-ecLtybHTxeM56qn_GgKSCHoLHgwmD24UyhtGHdojxj0aTJ5M6muCboZu1na6io6ZXpwinXKlurD-sf7QMtfK3PriTvSfB88M6xp7KSs5xz2XQ0NkT2wvcV90N4Yjjauvu7m_yRfPd9tr56PrS-wn8S_zF_gr-Sf6P

MF Wander Conduit Aura Bitch

Power Siphon - GMP - Chain - Item Rarity - Faster Attacks

Use Frenzy as well to benefit your party through Conduit.

Possible going down to the Marauder aura nodes and I would do it last but it is necessary if you want to reach 7. 5 is possible with the top aura nodes and Alpha's Howl (no Blood Magic) you may need Prism to reach 7 even with the Marauder 5%.

Basically, you get AA, MoM, EB and IR with this build making you quite tanky whilst also getting some AS to boost the speed of Power Siphon.

This build ain't perfect but it's what I'm planning on doing.

You will have a little bit of DPS yourself with a fast wand with the flat DPS auras. Wand/DPS nodes are unnecessary.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot Charisma.

I dropped the idea of 7 auras going for your build, maybe accuracy will be a big problem
Last edited by blakehx on Mar 10, 2014, 6:27:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info