Why do I deserve a beta key? Let me tell you . . .

I just want one...:)
Praise Keysus...and he shall guid you down the path...of Exile. ^_^
Last edited by Tweak838 on Sep 22, 2011, 9:37:11 PM
nerd
Last edited by keylax on Sep 17, 2011, 5:10:22 PM
"
keylax wrote:
nerd

LoL
GhenSparkz 82 Shadow Sporker (Onslaught)
Ghentorx 76 Duelist CI Double strike (Onslaught)
No one "deserves" a key more then the next person. If the devs want you to have one they will give you one, if it randomly lotto picks you it will, or if someone is nice they will give you one. However, we all wants one so posts like these should be delete.
Nice, we had cancer and dying siblings here but so far no Turrets syndrome. Thanks for filling up that hole. Now go back to drolling over timer.

You people never learn.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward
"
Blesse wrote:
Nice, we had cancer and dying siblings here but so far no Turrets syndrome. Thanks for filling up that hole. Now go back to drolling over timer.

You people never learn.

Right, how believable!
I am the real tourettes guy...
That sounds pretty believable and not like hes capitalizing on it.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
We* don't care if you have a cold or cancer, I don't want to be harsh but that doesn't make you entitled to anything that's not related to helping with said illness. ( as in a form of cure or something in that direction.)

There's no point in making these threads.

*Footnote: "We" as in the rest of us sad people that have no beta key. If you disagree, good for you.
-Generic forum signature here-
Last edited by Stentuff on Sep 17, 2011, 7:09:15 PM
This has got to be another joke thread sadly.. His name is Tweak, a character in South Park with.. torettes and ADHD and ADD. The OP is trying to mimic this character.

Get a life..
"
Viney1 wrote:
This has got to be another joke thread sadly.. His name is Tweak, a character in South Park with.. torettes and ADHD and ADD. The OP is trying to mimic this character.

Get a life..

Hmmm, where are the witty comebacks now?
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
I honestly do have tourettes...but that's not a reason why i should receive a beta key. So if you believe me, good for you. If you don't, I don't care. Oh and my friends nicknamed me tweak because of my tourettes...i'm not mimicking south park.
Praise Keysus...and he shall guid you down the path...of Exile. ^_^
Last edited by Tweak838 on Sep 22, 2011, 9:38:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info